• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

UpTheGunnerz make a post about football challenge (Never before seen)

Yeah he just called him dusted off rip based on I don’t even know what.

My only problem with this signing is it’s not clear what his best position is, he’s even figuring it out himself and could see him getting lost in the shuffle.

I’m a fan though.

Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I wonder what the balance left would be on Vieira? Assuming straight line amortization over a 5 year deal, it would be 35/5 = 7m. So that's a 28m sale needed, say 25m if we can.

Yeah we'll make a loss if we let Fabio go now, he isnt going to fetch such a fee.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Know nothing of this guy, apart from some guys on here have a hard on for him.

How good is he ?

Who's his playing style comparable to ?

*Edit: hopefully hes better than Sambi

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Batman out here as per usual
Yup as opposed to you, farming for attention with your negative reaction to posts ratio.
Los Angeles Basketball GIF

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I would argue having lots of high end versatile players in the squad can only be a good thing. Makes us less rigid & gives us options other teams don't have.

If he's a viable option at RW, this makes a lot of sense.

Teta is all about having players who can revert to different positions whilst play is ongoing. Adaptability in a system. Knowing each other's roles & being able to play them. Having versatile players is essential in that respect.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Kudus today, shone along with Bergwijn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom