• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm very interesting. We are a bit light in no8 options especially if we view Vieira as incapable to step up (which atm seems very true).

Keeps Havertz and Ode fresh and also means we don’t have to use Rice as a backup no8 and can keep him as fresh as possible.

No idea about the player but everyone and their nan seems to rate him. Covers RW too so this makes almost too much sense on paper.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hi mate quick question as you’re an expert.

Is it worrying that we’re looking to buy two players from a “banter” club and would they be infected with the suspect mentality that Ajax is famous for?
Hi mate no worries sure I can answer your question.

While it is true that its very risky signing Ajax players as they are not exactly “clutch” players its worth noting that nothing is a sure thing in the world of football. Take for instance the latest two large exports of the second most famous Madrid club, one did absolutely nothing on the pitch for Chelsea and one is mostly talked about for off the pitch issues, both only have Saudi Arabia as an option now. Crazy game, football.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hi mate no worries sure I can answer your question.

While it is true that its very risky signing Ajax players as they are not exactly “clutch” players its worth noting that nothing is a sure thing in the world of football. Take for instance the latest two large exports of the second most famous Madrid club, one did absolutely nothing on the pitch for Chelsea and one is mostly talked about for off the pitch issues, both only have Saudi Arabia as an option now. Crazy game, football.

A couple of posts before yours someone mentioned him having knee issues?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

At the least Kudus is quality depth for 4 positions.

At best he becomes a starter in the 8 role. He can defend, attack, dribble, score, receive the ball facing his own goal. I think I knew I wanted to see him play for Arsenal from his very first game for Ajax. Guy is so talented its a joke.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

Suspect knee? This is definitely happening. We need to update that transfer flowchart from a couple seasons ago to include iffy fitness players…

Idk much about him, but if he can cover 8 and RW and means I won’t have to see Vieira then I’m sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom