• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Mikel will have his press conference in few minutes i hope he give us clear answer and not try hard to dodge the answer.

No such luck, I'm afraid. He'll just waffle on about how football & basketball aren't the same sport as per usual.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No such luck, I'm afraid. He'll just waffle on about how football & basketball aren't the same sport as per usual.
he was waffling today about what road he taking from training ground. well at least he was honest about transfers.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Amrabat 🤔
Poor man's Dani Ceballos 😛

Nah fam, Amrabat is him. Top 2% for best CM.

F48VaqmWoAAhix4

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Holding will be like backup for Guehi and Andersen they don't have backup tho so imo good move for him he stays in london too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
so chelsea sold tow of their talents and they kept Cucurella. enjoy 70M i guess they'll spend it on fullbacks next summer anyway.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ you seeing how Chelsea are selling players?

I remember someone laughing at them for letting players going for free 🤐 31.5m + add ons for a player that has only made 2 appearances in the PL is ridiculous business.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Lol, it’s basically like travelling back to the 70’s. Quite relaxing, nice walks, castles and pubs. Also lots of sailors wearing red trousers. Bit cross about missing the game on Sunday though.

Havertz is going to stink up the place, again. There, I've saved you from reading the match report.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
7/10 window for me. Got our priority targets well in early. Could have reacted for the timber injury though given it was 3 weeks ago. Meh sales mostly but it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom