• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Can't lie I'm feeling a bit left out with every other club splashing the cash today. United fans are over the moon with their business today

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if anybody would pay it if we said Saka was available for £150m now?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can't lie I'm feeling a bit left out with every other club splashing the cash today. United fans are over the moon with their business today

They’re over the moon with a bald man and an extremely dodgy left back?
Confirms what I’ve known for years, modern fandom is more about transfer and new faces than any logic

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
4M for Holding. well at least we get something but our club need to evolve with market we still operating like it's 2010.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I wonder who has been first on “breaking news” tweets over the years, AG or yousif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom