• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Borja Mayoral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He is not great. But he has as many league goals as Jesus, nketiah and Havertz combined for Getafe. A team that has 24 goals in their league in 19 games. In terms of shots and chance created they are bottom 3 in la liga. Use him until the summer and buy another striker in the summer. Sell nketiah and Jesus
I know he is not great. I don't want him anyway, just that we as a fanbase shouldn’t act snobby when our main striker is a jabroni & his backup shouldn’t be in the league

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I know he is not great. I don't want him anyway, just that we as a fanbase shouldn’t act snobby when our main striker is a jabroni & his backup shouldn’t be in the league
That’s where I am. I want a better striker this window. If the choice is nobody and him I take him. This could literally be the difference between top 4 and outside of top 4. Jesus is injured and injury prone and the other two are utter garbage

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

When @Sebastes checks this FBRef
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Bounce
I swear this is one of those “he’s highly rated amongst coaches and the football community”.

PTSD

SupersoakerArsene

For his size, he can actually put in headers quite well. But he is bang average. Just a one season wonder. Already has more goals this year compared to his last season...

Can't see us bid 22 million. Only thing: he is Spanish and Teta already loves his Spanish dwarf in goal more then Ramsdale ffs...

Would love to see us going for Guirassy. Way cheaper. More goals. More physique. Only thing: he is at AFCON right now.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Don't waste the money for the guy like him. We can go and get Serhou Guirassy, his release clause is only 17.5m

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don't waste the money for the guy like him. We can go and get Serhou Guirassy, his release clause is only 17.5m

Black and French speakers, no chance. Guirassy is the obvious choice. It’s so easy that dumbass Edu don’t even have to negotiate the deal.

Ljonin

Don’t believe everything you read. This signing makes zero sense so it’s almost certainly bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]
Top Bottom