• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 1st Leg (Feb 13/14 & 20/21)

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I would too, but Arteta's our manager and the "killers" don't quite work. Eddie isn't the most fantastic striker in the world (as much as I'm a fan of him) but if we were set-up for a killer, he'd fare a good sight better than he currently does.

I don't know man, I don't rate Eddie as a baller at all, he's not a killer or a facilitator. Don't think the system is the problem for him, he's just a bad footballer.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't know man, I don't rate Eddie as a baller at all, he's not a killer or a facilitator. Don't think the system is the problem for him, he's just a bad footballer.
I'm sure you don't, lots of people don't. I just don't think we're set up to carry a killer upfront. We've played much better with players who are decidedly not killers upfront. Trossard is a good finisher but you wouldn't call him a killer CF. Havertz is not a killer yet we've had our 2 best performances this calendar year with him upfront.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Foden with a goal and assist in the knockouts but doesn’t count because hes white or something.

Will probably work a treat for us when we appeal goals scored by other clubs we might come across...aside from Madrid or Napoli that is :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Madrid and Barcelona are no where near the quality the used to be. Would a single player in the current Madrid line up get into their starting
11 in 2014, 2010, 2006, 1997 line ups? Unlikely.

I hope we Barcelona, Madrid or the Italian teams. We would run crickets scores against these hacks.

I not even comparing the current Italian teams to those of the past as it's just cruel.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure you don't, lots of people don't. I just don't think we're set up to carry a killer upfront. We've played much better with players who are decidedly not killers upfront. Trossard is a good finisher but you wouldn't call him a killer CF. Havertz is not a killer yet we've had our 2 best performances this calendar year with him upfront.
Prime time Giroud would have done very well for us.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Prime time Giroud would have done very well for us.
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lazio and Sociedad in the CL quarter finals, not for me. Weak and boring era.

Tbf Deportivo and Monaco in the semi finals one year back in the day was great to see.

Boring when it’s just the same teams again and again.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom