• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Round of 16: FC Porto 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 21st February | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

8cb3f4fd0930bb567ecd054213d05ccc.png

Screenshot-20240217-225720.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240217-230431.png

Prediction

Porto 0-2 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FM is stupid sometimes man, I’ve had players falling out with me because I praised their performances and they thought I was taking the piss.

My fav...

"I just want to let you know I am delighted on you making your debut for your country"

"I hardly think this is something you should talk to me about, feel insulted"

(Player's morale is down)

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

Artemis

You making too many assumptions on what Arteta will do in future.

Arteta got it wrong tonight yes, just like Klopp got his tactics wrong when coming to the Emirates as few weeks ago. These things happen.

We were playing for a draw, and we were punished for that. But its only halftime.
We should have easily beaten Liverpool multiple times, even in the FA cup when they won luckily, we missed a dozen chances. We could have run up the score board if we didn't keep missing opportunities. And this is the game where Liverpool actually won!

We have 180 minutes against Porto. We already endured embarrassing exits in the Europa League. If we cannot get past Porto - while Arsenal are literally one of the best sides in Europe at this moment in time - then we cannot expect to win any major trophy with Arteta. We really cannot.

Can you not see how this would be a PATTERN?

Bottling it every time the pressure turns up? Every season in the Europa League.
Last season in the Premier League Title race, the collapse away at West Ham, and at home to Southampton.

Arteta needs to prove he's at Klopp's level. Not just Klopp but practically every manager who has won a PL title or a CL title. He needs to prove he can get the team over the line. I want to believe he is capable. I support him 100% and what he's done so far is remarkable.

But if we knocked out against Porto.... hahaha. I just have to laugh really. Definitely not gonna expect anything big from this guy.

GunnerUK

I'm gonna be fully behind the team in the 2nd leg obviously, but it's gonna be our toughest fixture of the season so far to get the desired result.
Really…

We’ve beaten Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Lens & Savilla to name a few comfortably this season at home. Are we really worrying about this Porto team in 3 weeks.

3-0/4-0 written all over it.

Easy easy win. If got out of 2nd gear tonight we would have won here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need to ensure this is rectified for the home leg. Not sure how we can again though, we might see the first game where the ball is in play for less than 50% of time if the ref is similar
It'll happen again Porto play smart with these fouls today stop us to get into game

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Just caught up watching the game. Arteta out-managed tonight and had nothing to counter with. Team felt off it as well, but imo we weren’t prepared for their tactics.

I started wanting Jorginho on from the 12th minute, but once he actually got on the pitch didn’t do anything to change the game. At least not for the better.

Also Martinelli, Rice and Raya ffs, what was that?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We need to ensure this is rectified for the home leg. Not sure how we can though, we might see the first game where the ball is in play for less than 50% of time if the ref is similar
Crowd pressure maybe. Refs are a special breed though. Never know what kind you're gonna get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom