• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 27 (Mar 2-4)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why Rashford is getting all the heat when there are others on the field who looked even worse than him today. Bruno Fernandes and Casemiro are getting off easily lol

Because I expect it from the rest, they’re finished. I’m highlighting Rashford because he’s recently come out yet again saying sorry blah blah blah.

He needs to move on.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Wow, that is truly pathetic
Against their noisy neighbours too. How humilating

City's Christmas shopping for United is easy.

1 Ball gag

1 Gimp suit

1 poster of Tuchel, in dungeon of course, whipping some unsuspecting nubile intern complete with the caption "Looking for a good time, sailor?"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jim Ratchilfe need to terminate contracts some of their players no way they able to sell them unless they get lucky with some Saudi clubs

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn't we win an FA cup in Arteta's first season?

Not really excuses when you can't argue with the point either.

We aren't the only team trying to win these things.
We are talking about this group of players? No point crying about not winning the league when we could’ve done more in the FA Cups or EL’s where we were probably the best team but lost to weaker sides.

We’ve had chances to win other stuff is my point.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Because I expect it from the rest, they’re finished. I’m highlighting Rashford because he’s recently come out yet again saying sorry blah blah blah.

He needs to move on.

It was always going to be a mistake by placing all their stock in Rashford and basically building the team around him. It’s the equivalent of us doing it with Martinelli. Not sustainable that as both players don’t have the minerals to carry a team.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom