• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg (March 5/6 & 12/13)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Are ourselves and Atletico the two."biggest" teams to have never won the Champions League?

Feel for @Rex Stone supporting both, tbh...feel if even both got to the final against eachother, both would somehow lose the game 😅

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Are ourselves and Atletico the two."biggest" teams to have never won the Champions League?

Feel for @Rex Stone supporting both, tbh...feel if even both got to the final against eachother, both would somehow lose the game 😅
What about Napoli?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
F*ck outta here with Napoli :lol:

Mafia bought them Maradona. They’ve won three league titles in their history and made the CL quarter finals once.

This is football heritage…

Yeah, find it hard to rank any Italian teams in the "B tier" of European Football Clubs alongside Arsenal and Atletico.

Juve, AC and Inter are all in tier A...but the likes of Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma and Lazio feel closer to Sp**s than us to me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I for one would welcome the opportunity to defend myself against the likes of Smokey and his goon Trilly. I’m sure I’d be judged fairly by a jury of my peers
Anyone who doesn’t rate Mbappe for ‘reasons’ will attract my ire!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Italian clubs always have guys wearing random numbers. Why’s bro #95?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jonathan Pearce and Stewart Robson should not be commentating on Champions League matches.

At best they belong on Burnley - Wolves level games.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom