• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Not phased by this draw. We are team in better form. We need to maintain momentum before we play to keep the confidence high, but reckon we can do em 💪

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Will be interesting. Think we are slight underdogs, but have good chance. They have legit striker and we don’t

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I'm just worried about the away game tbh, don't remember the last time we had a good away performance with Arteta in Europe.

Mudi

This was the order of teams to avoid

Tier 1
City/Real/Atletico

Tier 2
Bayern/PSG

Tier 3
Barca/Dortmund

So not gonna complain except the semi final. There the winner of PSG/Barca would have been the ideal outcome.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I see Frankfurt both home and away play with no away fans like 3-4 times a season, both away and at home. Never seen the away section filled with home fans.
Simon Collings is fairly reliable so idk what to tell you 🤷‍♂️

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Do people think it's better for the title race if City wins Real?

They would also then get more strain, but of course they would also get more prize money, and a chance at the trophy.

Have to remember that Arsenal this year has been better than City in the matches against each other. Against Real it's total unknown.

I think I rather want City next if Arsenal goes through.

Bayern was a nice draw at least, was my second from the tougher opponents because of their defence.

F*ck that!!

A trip to the Bernabeu is levels above a trip to glorified Maine Road.

Besides, why pass up the chance of being the first English team to beat Real at their majestic stadium twice?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That semi-final was not a nice draw, but who can really complain?

Finally City gets a tough draw, and one of the best teams go out. They have got easy draws for ages, and this is good for the title race.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Will be interesting. Think we are slight underdogs, but have good chance. They have legit striker and we don’t

In that sense you could argue with have a proper defense whilst they have a duo better suited to starring in Laurel & Hardy revivals.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah, I understand, but it works both ways.

What's to stop Havertz from trying to kill Rodri or KdB?
The refs would actually do something to one of our players if they tried that. Rodri would get away with it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Some brutal ones coming up for us and City, if Liverpool are smart they'll completely bin off the Europa League for the PL run in
You wish, top managers don't forfeit trophies (or even prize money it seems). People need to understand this. Not Arteta, not Klopp. Especially as it's Klopp's last season.

This was his starting line-up yesterday after winning the first leg against Sparta Praha 1-5. Think about it.

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In that sense you could argue with have a proper defense whilst they have a duo better suited to starring in Laurel & Hardy revivals.
They are European heavyweights and we are not. We have chance. But I don’t see us as favourites. We also need everyone fit

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

They are European heavyweights and we are not. We have chance. But I don’t see us as favourites. We also need everyone fit

I don't see us as favourites either. We're a lot better than when the both sides faced off in what seems like a century ago. But, we have it all to prove & no time like the present.

The Emirates, filled to the brim with gooners, had better be a cauldron of rage & hostility to make the lad's job on the pitch a sight easier.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom