• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Think it's even good for us, that we are not the favourites
Nordicbet at least has Arsenal to advance as 1.85, and Bayern 2.00.

But yeah at least the overall view isn't that Arsenal is the favourite. Much better that way for a young team.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Big chance of making a statement of intent with this tie. Over here in LATAM all that matters for a lot of people is the Champions League and I'm seeing lots of talk about us getting destroyed, or having PTSD from the 10-2 like they're the same teams from years ago.

We start beating the big teams and getting into semis/finals and it's a huge step towards gaining back the rep that we've lost from the banter years.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why are people talking about our schedule? We purposely started the season with mediocre performances so that we'd finish the season on fire, we're about to peak in this coming weeks. This is where we see the genius of our approach to this season.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

...what the **** kinda freaks are we up against!?
Wasn't the son's girlfriend but just a friend but still, absolutely vile stuff.

Ballack isn't even the worst ex Bayern player in that respect, Matthäus used to drive his 19yo girlfriend to school when he was in his late 40s. Got married and divorced five times, the last wife was actually younger than two or three of his kids.

I don't hate them for no reason, they're all f*cking animals.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't the son's girlfriend but just a friend but still, absolutely vile stuff.

Ballack isn't even the worst ex Bayern player in that respect, Matthäus used to drive his 19yo girlfriend to school when he was in his late 40s. Got married and divorced five times, the last wife was actually younger than two or three of his kids.

I don't hate them for no reason, they're all f*cking animals.

Have you seen the stuff with Jerome Boateng and his mother calling him out? 😭

Proper freaks in that Germany side.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If City beat us on the 31st (and especially if United beat Liverpool in the cup this weekend) then I would kinda give up on the Premier League and focus on the Champions League, tbh.

This is the first time we are playing Bayern that I feel we are playing as equals, the last time I felt like this was in 2005 when we narrowly lost 3-2 to them and should've beaten them, this won't be like the last few meetings in the 2010s...you could even say we are slight favs right now, but you have to respect them as a club to be fair.

With Jurgen on his farewell tour and having the easiest ****ing Europa route, if they go out of the cup on Sunday then I can't see them dropping many points...then you have that bald freak who will be DESPERATE to make sure Klopp leaves with only 1 league title in this country, this coupled with our potential opponents and fixture delay/pile up...the Premier League is gonna be tough now, imo.

But if City can get past Madrid (something I hope they do) then I back us to kinda catch them a bit cold to be honest, feel after winning it last season Pep will be more focused on the Prem to try and stop Jurgen...and then we have a great recent record at Wembley, feel we can really do something here.

Will be a little annoying to end with zero trophies, after how we have played these past 2 seasons...we either need to beat City away and then we can go out to Bayern, or lose to City and make up for it by beating Munich...that's the minimum now, we can't lose both!

Last edited:

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Have you seen the stuff with Jerome Boateng and his mother calling him out? 😭

Proper freaks in that Germany side.
Is this a problem all out of a sudden?

David Foster, the great music composer, is 72, and his wife is 37.
Sure there are a lot of old man young wife companionship in reality, especially the man is famous and wealthy.

Ballack is only 48.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom