• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Iwobi & Leno & Willian beating them 3-0.

Emery & Martinez finishing above them.

Bang bang.

dfb0a808edb01ef373700b85c2f432c3.jpg

dino bravo

Established Member

Clear as day he doesn’t have the defensive nous to achieve much in this league at Sp**s. You can’t just try and recklessly outscore teams here, you are not playing Hibernian and Gretna now big guy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He’s right though, what’s he supposed to say? They ask some dumb questions.

Heard you were in the away end at Craven Cottage today and lost your head at getting smashed 3-0, started making "politically incorrect hand gestures" at Leno.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The people I feel sorry for are the random South Koreans that now support Sp**s because of Son, people who absolutely never knew what a Tottenham Hotspur even was before 2016.

The pain Son has forced these people to endure, is why I genuinely feel he should be convicted of being a war criminal.

Skipped national duty by a loop hole, can't even beat Qatar and Jordan and win a freakin Asian Cup for them and now forcing his country to support the most loser club football team of all time.

Absolute SCUMBAG.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The people I feel sorry for are the random South Koreans that now support Sp**s because of Son, people who absolutely never knew what a Tottenham Hotspur even was before 2016.

The pain Son has forced these people to endure, is why I genuinely feel he should be convicted of being a war criminal.

Skipped national duty by a loop hole, can't even beat Qatar and Jordan and win a freakin Asian Cup for them and now forcing his country to support the most loser club football team of all time.

Absolute SCUMBAG.
Probably one of your best ever posts.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Absolute SCUMBAG.
It's payback for the Koreans inflicting the world with K-pop. The hive mind of K-Pop stans needs to be studied. I swear that level of devotion borders on mental illness.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom