• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wait I only just clocked Bayern are 16 points behind, I thought it was like a few points, they win the league 10 years in a row. Xhaka goes from Arsenal to Leverkusen, they instantly have the best ever season, still unbeaten and are one win away from clinching Bundesliga.
Fixed it for you 🔥

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
A hope extinguished....he turned to the dark side. On an aside, how do you fancy Kazakhstan's chances in the Nations League? I see we play you on the 6th of September, long journey for Ødegaard....
The group seems very strong and I do not expect any wins, but at the very least I am looking forward to seeing Ødegaard live.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh do gently **** off with this whataboutism. They would have won nothing. In terms of trophy nourishment, they are licking the inside of a cap of a cheese and ham tube that they finished in 1961.

I mean Kane at different points played in/under either better Spur's teams, or better managers at Sp**s... lost every cup game they played in and couldn't beat Leicester to a title.

But yeah, they would definitely win the championship this season with him...how could you doubt them 🤷‍♂️

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
gimp van de ven.jpg

Hugh Grant Cinema GIF by The Gentlemen

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Imagine even thinking this daft gimp & the unruly mutated badger alongside him to be on the level of either Magalhaes or Saliba :lol:

I need Morgan Freeman to narrate these scenes. Would definitely beat his best during Shawshank Redemption.

Also, love Romero's expression as Isak is about to take the shot, as if he's willing him on. "Go ahead, mate, just tw*t it in!!".

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have to be honest here.

If my team hadn't won the league and main cup since the Premier League era began, I would either...

Just stop watching football through sheer embarrassment, especially as I push the agenda that I am also a "Big Six" English team ffs...or kill myself, as the pain would be too great.

And if I was specifically a Tottenham fan, I would do that latter.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Remember how AM just overrated this team at the beginning of the season? Some were even worried they'll go on to win the league lol

I think most people who watched them during that run, could see that they werent stable enough to go on a title run. They were lucky in a few of those games.

Even the NLD they were quite lucky to come away with the draw there, we should have absolutely buried them in the first half. But according to them, they were the better team on the day :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Even the NLD they were quite lucky to come away with the draw there, we should have absolutely buried them in the first half.

Unfortunately Eddie was terrible that day.

I was at the Emirates on that match, and Nketiah was so bad that when the substitutions were announced and we saw that Jesus is being off instead of Nketiah, a large part of the crowd were shocked and booed the decision.

He is, he’ll improve them beyond this level and beyond Conte, Mourinho and Potch.

Queation is, will he make them an elite team. I don’t think he can.

He is not better than these managers. What drug are you on?

He had some benefits earlier in the season because nobody on the earth knew who he was. Why do you think nobody knew about him? Because he has had an awful career. Conte and Mourinho and even fatty Potch smoke him easily.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom