• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 33 (Apr 13-15)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They have sh1 t midfield. That’s why England will fail again
Goal keeping is really bad too Pickford and Ramsdale are tragic and error prone the midfield should be Rice Bellingham and Gallagher/TAA the forward Foden Saka Kane

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bellingham Rice can’t control a game. They lack real brain in middle of the pitch
Bellingham not play beside him but just behind Kane beside Rice should be Gallagher both defensive minded but England front 4 should be enough there like 60+ goals between them this season

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Palmer might win double POTY at this rate, and the Golden Boot. Insane breakout season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

🥶 Palmer with 19 goals in the PL and 24 in all comps.

What a signing.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom