• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 33 (Apr 13-15)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I was driving when Chelsea got that pen and Danny Murphy was fuming on radio. Said who the hell does madueke think he is. Also said madueke high fived Jackson when subbed and ignored palmer. Called him disgrace

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was driving when Chelsea got that pen and Danny Murphy was fuming on radio. Said who the hell does madueke think he is. Also said madueke high fived Jackson when subbed and ignored palmer. Called him disgrace
Yes it was pathetic but not surprised they wanted to stat pad

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So we can all agree that Saka on present form probably shouldn't even go to the Euro and Palmer and Foden should put all of those useless minutes on their legs, right?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Worst part is he wanted to go on loan somewhere but Pep said he either stays or goes permanently

Would have been tragic for him to be on City's bench. Think he's fine at Chelsea for his breakout season but if they don't improve next season, he should look to leave again.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The way Palmer shoved Jackson away, you can’t blame him. Madueke knows if he doesn’t score or assist he’s probably gonna hold bench soon.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So we can all agree that Saka on present form probably shouldn't even go to the Euro and Palmer and Foden should put all of those useless minutes on their legs, right?

I’d say let him rest for next season since England are just there to make up the numbers under Southgate.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would understand if he was a dodgy penalty taker or you were the player that had won the foul.

Fighting to take a penalty off a guy who hasn’t missed and actually won the penalty is nasty nasty work. Palmer should have punched him let alone push.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure the media can even over hype this Chelsea performance and result it jump them to 9th and 47 points they been horrible this season ffs and still only one win needed to be above utd and jump to 7th

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not sure the media can even over hype this Chelsea performance and result it jump them to 9th and 47 points they been horrible this season ffs and still only one win needed to be above utd and jump to 7th
Don’t check who their next PL game is against 👀

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I’d say let him rest for next season since England are just there to make up the numbers under Southgate.
Exactly. Let those 2 log the pointless minutes and give this kid the summer to get his body right.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom