Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Injuries to Ferguson and Tierney are killers for the Scots would’ve had them winning the group if both fit.

Switzerland are a proper one man band now. Could them finishing bottom here.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Of course I support Switzerland but outside of Xhaka and Akanji there is no player remotely good in the squad. Hoping to get past the group stage but not too likely. Our option up front is Amdouni who can’t start for Burnley and Shaqiri is well past it.
Our defence is also weak. Schar in a Swiss shirt has been horrible to date and don’t get me started on our fullback options hardly even professional level.
I’m a fan and will support but we are major underdogs.
If we somehow get past the group stage it will be purely down to Xhaka’s leadership.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom