A-M Euro 2024 Prediction Pool

funny-cat-dancing.gif

Code: jazzcods

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everyone who played in the last Euros should have an invite on their account if they log on to Superbru

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No more nice guy/girl (probably girl) from Yuna aka Riou on this one...

... going for nothing but the win here!

And what country did I select to support during this Superbru...

2WDq.gif

tenor.gif

...and here's @Blood on the Tracks fuming to @A_G about me picking neutral over En-ger-LAND.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
No more nice guy/girl (probably girl) from Yuna aka Riou on this one...

... going for nothing but the win here!

And what country did I select to support during this Superbru...

2WDq.gif

tenor.gif

...and here's @Blood on the Tracks fuming to @A_G about me picking neutral over En-ger-LAND.

You've moved on from Japanese cartoon characters to Japanese computer game characters. I guess that's a minor upgrade or maybe you're just nearing puberty.

Riou

Change your name to Riou, @albakos wanted you disqualified last time for using a different identity :lol:

@albakos turning into Tommy Tuchel and trying to score a goal when all my players are off the pitch celebrating a goal we scored... SHAMELESS 🤣

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’ve joined. Don’t know what to expect. I think I did the last one but forgot about it

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Great great poster he was. Miss seeing him around here.
Reading his intro post, I think that @Raúl Banteros was utterly disappointed when we got Partey. It probably shocked him to his core.

You Arsenal fans make me sick. Thomas is extending for 5 years. I share a bunkbed with him and his family so I know.

He loves the Spanish culture and how famously welcoming they are to other races. Also he loves the greatest manager in the world Don Cholo and his tiki taka style of play. He’ll never play for the Basque Tony Pulis.

Also you EPL fans are too stupid to understand the complex Spanish transfer system so let me break it down for you peasants.

Atléti. Don’t. Negotiate.

Vamos Atléti

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

@bingobob may know about Tierney and whether that group was up to something :popcorn:
They weren't up to much. Everyone I knew who was ITK said he was going once a certain price and sell on percentage was agreed. Can't see me being mates with hoops or whatever the name was.

Riou

Me as Japan v everyone else as Germany in the World Cup one, that will be hard to top not gonna lie!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'm in.

Having not logged into the superbru thingy since last time around I'm left wondering what the hell the Titanic Barracudas are and why am I in their league :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom