• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I can't believe the overwhelming support he's getting. Would Raya have got the same?

Only if his name was David Raymondson and he looked like this...

main-qimg-e3483915426964441efe9bd2e0f3869b-lq

NZgunner

Btw he puts himself in these situations ( Toney shot save from halfway line and the cross after that ) with poor positioning. Raya would have simply catched the ball. Arteta was right all along. Hope we get at least 20 mil for him.
no, the midget Raya sees the Toney shot go about six inches over his hand and into the net - but at least that would have been for 1-1 not 1-2

Raya is first choice for sure, but I still think he's not good enough - maybe we could get 20m for each of them

Jae

Therein lies the problem. Raya doesn’t make that error, but I also don’t reckon he makes some of those saves, particularly the first one from Toney.

I wasn’t convinced Raya was a clear upgrade but the Ramsdale ship has sailed sadly.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His Arsenal careers over, we won't get a great fee unless we sell to top 6 as his wage is high

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Therein lies the problem. Raya doesn’t make that error, but I also don’t reckon he makes some of those saves, particularly the first one from Toney.

I wasn’t convinced Raya was a clear upgrade but the Ramsdale ship has sailed sadly.

Would he have had to make that Toney save? Raya way better at knowing when to move back from his CB positioning

Players often try to log Ramsdale because he leaves it open

Jae

Would he have had to make that Toney save? Raya way better at knowing when to move back from his CB positioning

Players often try to log Ramsdale because he leaves it open

Is he though? He’s been caught out loads this season for being in the wrong position. The Mudryk goal springs to mind.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Pretty much this

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The being rusty issue is s**ty excuse he played some top long balls at 1st half at 2nd half he was very decent.

Overall he had decent game but that error a top pro keeper can't do it he made these errors many times he not learning to stay focused in the game for 90 minutes

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom