• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A bald man named Julian...need I say more.

Just noticed that flag of Mo in the background in the vid above, wonderful stuff!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think he’s just trying to make a career on AFTV but little does he know that Don Robbie is the one eating good from this.

Best route is for him to transition into his own channel after this clout.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

Who said AFTV was toxic.
😱 Some would say far too little, too late?
Perhaps being responsible for creating one of the most toxic fanbases in history & getting Wenger hounded out is enough!! .
Maybe with all the focus currently towards online abuse they are putting out more 'balanced' output til it dies down?
Robbie has already cashed in more than his wildest dreams could ever imagine by making Arsenal fans footballs laughing stock & fueling hate with his sh!t show ranting **** wombles.

mirrorstare

Poor Robbie, you can tell he isn't enjoying this Julien crap

It's like being forced to interact with any of the many Gdeep wannabes around here. You can't beat Ty mate, sit down and stop embarassing yourself.

GoonerJay24

So when are we protesting AFTV? Twenty straight seasons in the champions league despite being under financial restraints during half that time. The moment certain supporter base began consistently questioning and hounding Wenger out, around January 2017 ; the club has been plummeting.

Its not just these guys but they have a lot to answer for Arsenal going in this direction.

GoonerJay24

Aftv helped to create the modern day arsenal fan ... They seem to think we have a devine right to success... The way they hounded Wenger was disgraceful ...
Do you live in London? These guys need to be protester by the fanbase. Outside there studios and also the stadium after matches.

It is crazy how we've allowed them to get away with this situation.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom