• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

ragnarock

IMG_6066.jpeg

They messed up Romas kit for next season. The fact that you can’t make a nice kit using perhaps the nicest color combo in world football says it all.

Adidas out.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The home kit doesn't look as horrible as some of the other mock ups but they've ruined the away kit with the pattern on the sleeve. It's just not good design to break up the sleeve in that position, particularly in that shape. It almost looks like someone slashed the kit and the undershirt is showing through. Take away that nonsense and it's an ok kit even if not the most traditional. Really poor from Adidas.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The home kit doesn't look as horrible as some of the other mock ups but they've ruined the away kit with the pattern on the sleeve. It's just not good design to break up the sleeve in that position, particularly in that shape. It almost looks like someone slashed the kit and the undershirt is showing through. Take away that nonsense and it's an ok kit even if not the most traditional. Really poor from Adidas.
I agree that the home kit is passable, but the away kit looks like something from Sensible Soccer....

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I agree that the home kit is passable, but the away kit looks like something from Sensible Soccer....
Yeah it's awful. It looks like a GK kit. The worst thing is that the third kit is by far the worst of the 3 based on what we've seen so far. :facepalm:

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I'm kind of warming up to the home kit, mainly because I love the cannon as a badge tbh. Probably would've bought the away and maybe 3rd kit if they hadn't dropped the ball, what a shame.

ragnarock

Fan designs are better every single season. It truly isnt that hard.

Whats with the blue on home kits?

Guess it’s from the blue stuff on the crest. Works okey on this one but the blue stuff on the kit from a few years ago didn’t add anything.

But still: keep it red and white

Thrice

I agree that adding the blue was completely unnecessary.

I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to football kits. This one's probably still my favourite:

Home-Kit-2010-20111.jpg

Some might say it's boring, but I think it's a timeless classic. The away kit that year was beautiful too:

Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

I rarely like it when they want to get creative. Just keep it simple. We have a unique design as it is, no need to **** with it.

ragnarock

I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to football kits. This one's probably still my favourite:

Home-Kit-2010-20111.jpg

Some might say it's boring, but I think it's a timeless classic. The away kit that year was beautiful too:

Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

I rarely like it when they want to get creative. Just keep it simple. We have a unique design as it is, no need to **** with it.

Yeah that was a really good year. Remember reacting to the maroon shorts at the time, thought they were too outside the box😅
Little did i know..

mpower2540

Home-Kit-2010-20111.jpg

Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

That home kit is my favourite of the emirates era

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom