• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

ragnarock

NINTCHDBPICT000888830894.jpg

I actually like this one. I realize I might be the only one.

I’m a broken record here but the current and next seasons away kits really pisses me off. Absolutely sackable offense from the designers. Utter ****.
Don’t know why I’m taking it so hard… but I do.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I actually like this one. I realize I might be the only one.

I’m a broken record here but the current and next seasons away kits really pisses me off. Absolutely sackable offense from the designers. Utter ****.
Don’t know why I’m taking it so hard… but I do.
We might win the league next year. You want to look the part.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As always looks better on players than the rack but still not a fan

Let's play Aubamawang

I don't hate the new home kit, but it does look a bit basic when you consider how much they cost these days.

That being said, if that is indeed the third kit, I agree with my wife's comment when I showed her: WHY?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let’s say we ditched Adidas.
What would be your new kit supplier?

Nike for me. Without hesitation.
Nike also capable of doing BS in their kits i think because of modern fashion these brands will come up with something weird.

Last edited:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The kits this year are horrendous. The home kit look nice as a top, but as a full kit, there is too much white, the white on the back which will merge into the white shorts will look strange.

The away kit…. Red and green together…

The third kit… the worst of the lot, just awful colours.

We are going to look s*** while winning the treble.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom