• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal reject $40mill from Chelsea

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4,057
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feis-al

Just what I would always say too, The guy loves us and we love him to an extent that he can't even Imagine. The thing is not money but team spirit, When he says we shall win this game he means it and as we plan our future in Euro history, I doubt he would ever want to go. PRICELESS as the guys have put it is Henry :angel

Stinky

I couldn't imagine the Gunners without Henry, it's an abhorrent thought! Typical trashy journalism beat up...For shame Fleet St....For shame :(

satan_beckham

henry will not go,its simple he likes being here,chelsea are rubbish, now that they lose their second match of the season,its the comnig of more losses for them...

Stinky

I remember Liverpoop, they had a proud tradition and knew how to win titles but that was when I was a little gooner, all those years ago ;)

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I just don't understand why this speculation over Henry goes on and on.

It's not even like Vieira where the player has reportedly shown interest, at some time or other, in leaving.

Henry has always said he won't play anywhere else, loves Arsenal etc. he's said it over and over and over...

So Cheslski think let's go over his head, if the board will sell he's got no choice (though I'm not sure how the psychology would work; you MUST come and play for us!).

But then Dein has repeatedly said Arsenal will sell Henry over his cold dead body.

Am I missing something here?

Manybe Chelski think it's all bravado, or Dein trying to talk the price up.

Who knows.

Who cares.

Screw Chelski and their shiny new fan base.

indy

Damn right people!!

No Way will Henry leave. He is a gooner he says so himself which made me smile.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 183065.stm

You can watch the interview Henry did for Football Focus a while back and he says so himself.

And think of it this way why would he want to go to a club like chelsea whose fans chucked coins and lighters at him last season FA cup replay!!!! That ticked me off and they have the gall to try and pinch him he would hate it there!! how would anyone feel if that happened. They just have all bunch of glory hunting new fans now.

johe

Jinn said:
Glen Johnson: £6m
Wayne Bridge: £7m

Damien Duff: £17m

Geremi: £7m

Juan Sebastian Veron: £15m

Joe Cole: £6.6m

Adrian Mutu £15.8m

Alexei Smertin: £3.45m

Hernan Crespo: £16.8m

Claude Makelele: £16m

Thierry Henry: priceless.

Some things money can't buy.

For everything else, there's Chelski.

lol :clap

go mastercard :lol:

The Mini

No one can replace Henry but if they offered £100mil, we could buy quite a few strikers that go close

Andrew

The Mini said:
No one can replace Henry but if they offered £100mil, we could buy quite a few strikers that go close

He's irreplacable no matter what. Cheski are a fine example. They have all the money in the world but desperatlely want Henry. He's what money can't buy. And even if we got 100 million we wouldn't be able to replace him no matter who we buy.

Jinn

Established Member
And think of the fans turning against the club, the board made a laughing stock of, and Arsène Wenger leaving because the club refuses to hold onto its best players.

That result would take more than 40 million to fix up.

mayoud

Look what has happened to West Ham. The spivs on the board there have sold nearly all their international players and pocketed a few million but they have left, what was two years ago, a moderate/good premiership team in tatters. If you sell the family silver, the kids will have nothing to eat with. The only justification for selling Henry would be if he demanded a transfer like that parasite Anelka did a few years back.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Andrew said:
He's irreplacable no matter what. Cheski are a fine example. They have all the money in the world but desperatlely want Henry. He's what money can't buy. And even if we got 100 million we wouldn't be able to replace him no matter who we buy.

well said :)

jc8gooner

Even With 100 million, the few strikers that do come close to Henry are settled at the biggest clubs in the world, who will not sell their best players. See Ronaldo, Raul, Shevchenko, Trezeguet etc. None of them can give what Thierry gives either- a guaranteed 25 goals per season, plus setting up many for others.

reggiepaul

It'd be foolish to get rid of him because it's impossible to replace him. Chelsea are just trying to stir things up really. Lose at Bolton - lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom