• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Will be supporting the ladies and may stream the game this evening if Im still awake.

But Im all about the league right now, that's got all my attention FFS.
Yeah, semifinal would be against Barcelona anyway, so at the latest we will be out there anyway.

Would be just about the prestige to get into the Top 4 and showing some ambition that we belong to the best clubs.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We looked very much second best against Barcelona, but you'd hope we get as far as possible.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't suppose anyone has a stream for this? Sadly, women's football never show up on my regular stream sources.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Poor goal. Had about 8 women around her and she's got a free header on the edge of the 6 yard box.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We really should make these game free entry, fill up the stadium. Surely the club could cover that.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's been a disappointing showing from us really. Hope we can turn it around second half, but this does not look promising.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Struggled to create chances in the first half.

Better start into the second one. Big chance for Stina and an offside goal for her.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Too much ***** footing. No one wants to commit any of the Wolfsburg players so it’s easy for them to stay in shape and defend goalside.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom