• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,841
  • Views 192,644

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We need a winger and a striker. So you either go for a young striker with potential like Sesko and then a ready made winger. Or you go for a ready made striker and a young winger.

I think the market for ready made players is better for wingers?

Rodrygo
Leao
Musiala

Bracket under that would include guys like Mitoma, Neto, Nico Williams etc.

You look at the CF’s and the list is slim.

Lautaro Martinez
Osimhen
Isak
Vlahovic
Gyokeres
Sesko
Zirkzee

I’ll be honest even guys like Osimhen can’t make something out of nothing which is what we lack. Hence why more money should be pushed into a winger imo.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
We need a winger and a striker. So you either go for a young striker with potential like Sesko and then a ready made winger. Or you go for a ready made striker and a young winger.

I think the market for ready made players is better for wingers?

Rodrygo
Leao
Musiala

Bracket under that would include guys like Mitoma, Neto, Nico Williams etc.

You look at the CF’s and the list is slim.

Lautaro Martinez
Osimhen
Isak
Vlahovic
Gyokeres
Sesko
Zirkzee

I’ll be honest even guys like Osimhen can’t make something out of nothing which is what we lack. Hence why more money should be pushed into a winger imo.
Go big or go home.

Go for Isak (injuries, I know I know, but he scores goals when he's fit)
Go for Leao or Rodrygo

The other strikers are very meh

Gn1212

He ain't a game changer but Sesko makes sense considering how overpriced everyone is out there.

I don't rate him that highly personally but there's certainly a player there that can be developed. Up to Arteta to get him to that level.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Go big or go home.

Go for Isak (injuries, I know I know, but he scores goals when he's fit)
Go for Leao or Rodrygo

The other strikers are very meh

I think I’d honestly rather Gyokeres and Leao/Rodrygo. I’d want Isak as well but I highly doubt Newcastle sell for lower than £100M.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom