• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,990
  • Views 199,788

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Elneny and Partey out would cover it right?

But why we getting worried about salary. Our bill has increased but its still in somewhat relevant healthy position? Should be able to add something to it with to much worry right?

We only have last years accounts to go by which doesn't factor in a number of contract renewals to key players. Our wages will rise significantly in next years accounts but this will be offset by increased income from CL + commercial.

So yes, we are in a healthy position.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Barca trying to get Frankie himself to leave though...

58XVZzU.gif
That said, his career plan was always to play for Ajax, Arsenal and Barca. Maybe we just change the order up?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Assuming FDJ is unattainable, how would AM feel about Guimarães? Feel like he's actually attainable and has pL eXpeRiEnCe!11!!
I player we could have easily got for 35 million and looked past now we will spend 100 million on him? Both him and De Jong are wrong profile. DecJong is one of the most overrated players in his generation

GDeep™

League is very weak
I player we could have easily got for 35 million and looked past now we will spend 100 million on him? Both him and De Jong are wrong profile. DecJong is one of the most overrated players in his generation
Don’t think De Jong has looked good for the Dutch either. He’s not at the level I thought a few years ago.

Xavi Simons is the Dutch signing I want.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
De Jong has 99th and 98th percentiles for progressive passes and carries. He'd transform the left side of our midfield, unlocking Martinelli and our forwards generally.

He brings a lot of the same qualities Jorginho does but is younger, would be great next to Rice. I have no doubt that if he's available then Arteta will be all over him, he's the type of player Arteta loves.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He brings a lot of the same qualities Jorginho does but is younger, would be great next to Rice. I have no doubt that if he's available then Arteta will be all over him, he's the type of player Arteta loves.
Not just younger but actually mobile with some bite in the tackle.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

De Jong has 99th and 98th percentiles for progressive passes and carries. He'd transform the left side of our midfield, unlocking Martinelli and our forwards generally.

DecJong has never scored more than 3 goals in a league season or had more than 4 assists. He also can’t defend. Very poor defensive awareness. He has high carries cause he goes so deep, runs 15 yard with the ball and side pass. That’s his whole game

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
DecJong has never scored more than 3 goals in a league season or had more than 4 assists. He also can’t defend. Very poor defensive awareness.

He was literally starting for one of the best defensive teams in the world last season and has played CB in the past, what are you on about?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He was literally starting for one of the best defensive teams in the world last season and has played CB in the past, what are you on about?
He has poor defensive game. I been saying for the longest. A dumb PL club will be robbed off here like Enzo

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom