• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,996
  • Views 200,115

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Philipp Lahm also played a ton of LB in his career, world class throughout. Azpilicueta also played LB in Chelsea's title winning 14/15 season.

But you know, we don't see it at the top level.
Lahm played LB earlier in his career but he was never world class until he moved to the right, even said himself he didn't like playing LB. Maldini is one of the greatest ever and had a good weaker left foot.

It's extremely rare. Going with Timber as our first choice LB especially post ACL tear would be insanely reckless.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lahm played LB earlier in his career but he was never world class until he moved to the right, even said himself he didn't like playing LB. Maldini is one of the greatest ever and had a good weaker left foot.

It's extremely rare. Going with Timber as our first choice LB especially post ACL tear would be insanely reckless.

People in here don’t seem to understand how rare it is for a right footed CB suddenly become top class LB. And when you add his injury it’s pure madness.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
There is nothing to duck. 100 million for Portuguese teenager is crazy. Not that it’s gonna happen though

You are still avoiding the question. You don’t want us to sign from within the PL. You don’t want us to sign Brazilians. You don’t want us to sign from the Portuguese league. Who meets The Great Rasmis criteria?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
First priority
A natural left back like Robinson or Locko
A two way central midfielder like koopmeiners
A striker Isak or Sesko

You don’t actually think we need a left back more than we need a midfielder do you?

That’s nuts.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I reckon we sign Bruno.

With Newcastles ffp issues it makes sense, something like £85M. They also have Tonali coming back and some really good youth CM’s it’s seems like the obvious choice.

Not my preferred by any means.

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You don’t actually think we need a left back more than we need a midfielder do you?

That’s nuts.

Wolves was the first match since Shef United the starting left back ended the game. That tells you how little faith he has in any of his left backs.

Tomiyasu can’t play 3 games in row

Zinchenko very rarely plays 90 mins and I’d the first player the manager removes late in games as he doesn’t trust him

Kiwior is mediocre CB playing out of position

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I reckon we sign Bruno.

With Newcastles ffp issues it makes sense, something like £85M. They also have Tonali coming back and some really good youth CM’s it’s seems like the obvious choice.

Not my preferred by any means.

We won't be paying £85M for Bruno imo, nor should we. There are other great options at CM for us that won't require that much investment.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We won't be paying £85M for Bruno imo, nor should we. There are other great options at CM for us that won't require that much investment.

I don't think there is though and Bruno has a ton of qualities the club looks for.

CannonBals

Can you name any which are similar level.
Any I think of would cost similar in fees and salary. FDJ / Luiz

Offcourse if you go a tier lower to Zubimendi Fofana etc then yes.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom