• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,016
  • Views 202,342

Henry boi

The English media will make you believe he is a much much better player than he is. He is very overpaid (PSG level) at United. He has only had a good season whenever his contract negotiation is ongoing. His attitude is pathetic. I would not get him even if this was a free transfer. Very limited upside with almost certainly of things going wrong. He is their PEA/Özil.

You also added Bruno Fernandes, so I thought there is a chance you were mocking but doesn't look like that. If we had Fernandes in out team Arteta would go bald in not time after constantly pulling his hair every time Fernandes just pings the ball forward as soon as he receives it and looses possession. Arteta wants control and Bruno is the most anti-possesion anti-control AM there is.
I think he's talking about Bruno G

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

The English media will make you believe he is a much much better player than he is. He is very overpaid (PSG level) at United. He has only had a good season whenever his contract negotiation is ongoing. His attitude is pathetic. I would not get him even if this was a free transfer. Very limited upside with almost certainly of things going wrong. He is their PEA/Özil.

You also added Bruno Fernandes, so I thought there is a chance you were mocking but doesn't look like that. If we had Fernandes in out team Arteta would go bald in not time after constantly pulling his hair every time Fernandes just pings the ball forward as soon as he receives it and looses possession. Arteta wants control and Bruno is the most anti-possesion anti-control AM there is.

There’s only one Bruno that we are linked with lad, that’s who I meant. Not that scrub Bruno Fernandes I hate him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t buy this from Cohn Jross in terms of the Ferguson links. Surely with some financial limitations, and the fact we don’t need an ‘instant’ impact, we redistribute the £70-100m we woulda spent at CF elsewhere in the team. Ferguson will still probably cost the lower end of that range dealing with Brighton.

I’d rather go for a Sesko for a fair price over Ferguson for a marquee fee.

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Signing a Black Francophone Musulman? very interesting, Fofana is indeed a very shrewd signing.

Relying on Havertz and Jesus for another season as strikers lol, would be disastrous in knockout football.

If this happens, I definitely foresee some alternate history reconquista fanfiction become a sub-genre :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Rashford is just sick of United. A new club is what he needs and he’s more talented than all of the players in his price range.

There's something genuinely offputting about a player who can't be bothered to put in a shift for his boyhood club.

What guarantees are there that he'd do otherwise for a different team?!!

Also, if we're actually looking to Ligue 1, the only player I'd want when he gets sick of PSG and wants an escape route is Warren Zaire-Emery. That kid's going to be a star!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You guys have watched Rashford the guy can't press don't put any defensive shift if he not in his day offensively it'll look we playing with 10 men.

Not even Mikel can turn his career around because it's not ability question it's mentality he also 26 can't be treated like youngster anymore

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom