• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,719
  • Views 238,544

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Well yeah, can't deny there is a racial component to it.

I do think as well that particularly the right wing media would have their knives out for any celebrity that is successfully drawing attention to issues of the lower classes / poverty. They don't tend to like stuff like that being put under the microscope.
Imagine the Dailymail if Saliba comes out of the closet....

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
English is not my first language, but I´m doing my best, It's like Germans and showers, It´s foreign, but you still make an effort.
If you want to counter why would you take aim at Germans? Would be like me calling you a stinky Brazilian.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rashford nunes and saka trio will be more deadly than madrid BBC or barca MSN. We will get at least 20 goals from each one of them unlike now where saka is our only goal threat.

Madrid what now...?

Suspicious The Office GIF

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I thought you were German, sorry homie. where is you from homeboy? you smell Austrian, if so, the difference between you and the Germans are like the difference between us and Uruguayans.
I'm actually offended akh, thought we knew each other after all these years.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Do you know how many deep blocks we are set to come up against? Have you watched Rashford vs deep blocks? Man runs into traffic even when he has space.
Yep. Technically he is very limited. He also had 2 of the last 3 seasons were he has been disaster. But the weirdest thing is his attitude sucks and he refuses to work for his childhood team. But he is gonna graft for Arsenal

Thrice

I wouldn't want that hype job Grealish either. Massive tit.

At least Rashford seems like a decent person.
Grealish comes across as a douchebag sometimes, but he's a class act.
The way he took care of the deaf and blind girl during the CL medal ceremony was truly heartwarming.

Can't see Rashford do something like that.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom