• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,693
  • Views 236,143

TakeChillPill

Established Member
We need a martinelli replacement and someone to compete with saka.

Upfront Havertz is doing a stand up job. Unless we get rid of Jesus there is no need for a CF. Nkethiah has to go.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Also we do need a nimble technical ball holding midfielder. Watching city play, their players are just so comfortable on the ball no water what the pressure.

I think we struggle to control games where the team presses well. Only ode has the ability to make the ball stick in midfield. We need our Santi/xavi hybrid.

Kanonier

This list doesn’t make sense.

You’re asking us to sign Isak for £100M, then Zirkzee/Sesko for £45M AND a winger?!

Isak, Sesko, Havertz, Nico, Saka, Martinelli, Trossard, Nelson, Jesus

How are you spreading the minutes between these 9 players? Right now Nelson and Nketiah don’t get minutes, Jesus doesn’t even get minutes. It’s unrealistic.

By selling Reiss Nelson and Gabriel Jesus.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
think we got more chances getting Bruno Guimraes from Newcastle than Isak. Bruno can replace him because there good amount of midfielders available in market but Isak if they sell him there nobody in market can replace him.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I actually have some hope for Vieira now he’s been here for a few years. As long as he’s willing to stay, I’d give him more minutes next season, we’ll need him if Ødegaard gets injured or needs a rest. Couldn’t blame him if he wants out in the summer though.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I actually have some hope for Vieira now he’s been here for a few years. As long as he’s willing to stay, I’d give him more minutes next season, we’ll need him if Ødegaard gets injured or needs a rest. Couldn’t blame him if he wants out in the summer though.

He’s not at the level required of this Arsenal side.

Of the side from a few years ago sure if he played to his potential. But not this side.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He’s not at the level required of this Arsenal side.

Of the side from a few years ago sure if he played to his potential. But not this side.
How do you know that though? We’ve not seen him enough. When we signed him, I was dead against it, because of the fee and likely adaption period, I felt we needed someone to make an immediate impact.

However, now he’s been here for a few years, I think it’s worth sticking with him. He’s shown glimpses of real potential but has had limited chances.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I have hope for him as well, but there’s no doubt he needs to do more.

He’d be crazy to want out from Arsenal at this moment in time.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom