• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,849
  • Views 247,224

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Arsenal are offering Elneny a one year contract and he’s expected to take it
Angry Mad As Hell GIF

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Arsenal are offering Elneny a one year contract and he’s expected to take it

He saw the new kits and just couldn’t refuse.

Nah fr tho must be on peanuts wages. No way we giving him full cut right? Right???

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They don't have careers right now, they're effectively unemployed. Starting 30+ games in the PL gives them a big career boost

They’re employed by one of the top two teams in the league, living in London, earning 60k pw most likely. I’d sure like to be as unemployed as them.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Am I going to be able to say "Elneny starting for us in 2025 FFS"? 😱 I think I've been saying similar since 2019 or something

He’s allegedly a good guy in the background and doing his coaching badges and ****. If (big if) we’ve slashed his wages to reflect that he won’t play then I’m fine with it.

We need him to balance out Zinchenko.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
They’re employed by one of the top two teams in the league, living in London, earning 60k pw most likely. I’d sure like to be as unemployed as them.

Plus, telling women you play for Arsenal is different from telling them to google Ipswich on their phones.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom