• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,862
  • Views 248,210

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Switching Ødegaard to left 8 would be a ridiculous decision. Our right hand side is top class with Saliba, Whit, Ødegaard and Saka, why should we break it up.
Last few games Ødegaard has provided assists from left side of the pitch as well. It doesn't have to be the same plan season after season. We might need to try different things. If it doesn't work with Olise there, we can always fall back to Ødegaard at right 8.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

What a difference a day (or three) makes.

GNACdflWwAEEb6j

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
i believe we'll keep Jesus and consider Kai a cf, which means we'll upgrade Eddie for someone of similar level who fits the system better. no 100mil striker or close
Zirkzee fits the bill

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Seems like we’re definitely getting a midfielder with Partey finally departing lol

He’s fully available as well.

I’d much rather us be playing a game with the whole Bruno thing and this be the guy we actually get. I think he suits what we need WAAAAY more. And you can see on the pitch it’s what Mikel would want.

Wages might be a big stumbling block, but if there’s a time to get him it’s now.

I’ll more than likely be joining TNAT patron over the summer as I’m obsessed.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom