• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,864
  • Views 248,826

DuBB

This whole ITK thing has really jumped the shark, because even if they do know information a few days/weeks ahead... what does it matter?

This is all information on things that are either happening or not, but either way as a fan there's nothing to be gained from finding out early or just finding out when it is officially announced.

It's like insider trading but with no payout. It's kind of sad really.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Three separate ankle injuries in a season though for FDJ, the last one in particular looked brutal.

Would definitely need to keep Partey in addition to Jorginho to cover.

Makavelii

Is FDJ actually good or what we need? Know he was hyped but what's actually there?

Deep playmaker. Hard working. Moves the ball forward in transition quickly and decisively. Partey style player.

Bonus is he’s killer ball carrier and dribbler in tight spaces on top of that.

I do think it’s exactly what we need as Partey and Jorginho are aging.
Without one of them on the field, our buildup is always too slow and we struggle for chances.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Deep playmaker. Hard working. Moves the ball forward in transition quickly and decisively. Partey style player.

I do think it’s exactly what we need as Partey and Jorginho are aging.
Without one of them on the field, our buildup is always too slow and we struggle for chances.

He's also injured a lot so almost a like-for-like TP5 replacement.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Seems like we’re definitely getting a midfielder with Partey finally departing lol
Nah 7 Hag might actually go on a rampage if Arteta signs his boy. This combines his 2 biggest excuses, Arsenal existing and United failing to get him Frenkie even though Barca were trying desperately to sell him and the player decided he would rather stay somewhere they owe him money that reunite with baldy. Arteta getting Frenkie is the bald man's 9/11.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Ten Hag will be managing Sparta Rotterdam in Holland next season, so he won't have to worry about competing to sign players like De Jong this coming summer :lol:

We want Ten Hag to stay though. Brilliant manager..he just needs time.

Smirk Smile GIF by euphoria

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

What are your thoughts on our midfield?

My main thought is it's a shame Partey isn't 26.

FDJ hasn't quite pushed on and is injury prone. Not sure how he'd handle our intense tempo and being kicked about in the prem

Bruno is a bit slow and a walking red card. But I wouldn't complain if we got him

Personally I'd like Douglas Luiz more.

I'm not sure any will be leaving Thier clubs though

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He’s fully available as well.

I’d much rather us be playing a game with the whole Bruno thing and this be the guy we actually get. I think he suits what we need WAAAAY more. And you can see on the pitch it’s what Mikel would want.

Wages might be a big stumbling block, but if there’s a time to get him it’s now.

I’ll more than likely be joining TNAT patron over the summer as I’m obsessed.

Just reading a Barce forum, they don't seem to rate him too highly and he's very injury prone apparently:

Barcelona have decided to sell Frenkie de Jong this summer, but the player does not want to leave the club. They will try to convince him to leave, but it will be hard because he's one of the highest paid players in the squad. —
@sport

"Not this again.

He's such a freaking loser."

"Just demote him to the B team, it's not like he has a significant impact on the team anyway so wont be missed.
Knowing the loser he is, he'll probably fold in the first week, lol. We need to toughen up on these softies."

"Frenkie you seem like a nice guy so I am not going to insult you unlike that bum Ter Stegen

But please leave"

"We all know this summers targets now.

The same as every summer.

Zubimendi, Bernardo and Foyth, while asking Busquets to return and Frenkie to **** off."

"He’s ****

**** off and take @JamDav1982 with you"

But I thought he was baby sitting Busquets all these years...
"It was always the other way around.

Poor fools"

"Was hoping at one point to be the one good apple in a basket of rotten apples handed over by Bartomeu to the next board. But nope, this one is decaying too."

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom