• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,965
  • Views 305,335

Horror about the story if our transfer kitty is only 100 m. We need record breaking window to really push on and win the title next season. At least 250 m + whatever we get from sales.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Horror about the story if our transfer kitty is only 100 m. We need record breaking window to really push on and win the title next season. At least 250 m + whatever we get from sales.

If the initial budget is £100M I think that’ll be ok this window.

Ramsdale - £30M
ESR - £25M
Eddie - £20M

I’d say those three sales are almost guaranteed. Brings the kitty up to £175M and I believe we’ll spend about that much.

Ramsdale - £30M
ESR - £25M
Eddie - £20M

I’d say those three sales are almost guaranteed. Brings the kitty up to £175M and I believe we’ll spend about that much.

I agree. Don't think we ever spent over 200 net. Just get at least 3 good targets whatever they cost and then we should have enough solutions internally to have a squad to really push on next season.

My main worry is that for White, Ode and Saka we don't seem to have enough rotation. Maybe Tomi is solid for White.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Ramsdale - £30M
ESR - £25M
Eddie - £20M

Wages freed up helps as well

Ramsdale and ESR probably over £200,000
Nketiah £80,000
Cedric £80,000
Elneny £60,000
Nelson £50,000

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I agree. Don't think we ever spent over 200 net. Just get at least 3 good targets whatever they cost and then we should have enough solutions internally to have a squad to really push on next season.

My main worry is that for White, Ode and Saka we don't seem to have enough rotation. Maybe Tomi is solid for White.

Timber as well. Think I’m fairly happy with the defensive rotation aside from wanting another left footed defender.

Saka is the main issue for me which is why I’m not solely focussed on us getting a striker, we just need an elite level forward in general.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Indykaila exclusives in 2024 hasn’t this guy got a job in the last decade?

He does have a job.

kentucky fried chicken 80s GIF

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

100m + outgoings is massive tbh. You never want to do too much in one window to a squad that actively relies on chemistry and interplay the way we do - you run the risk of fking it up. We won’t have access to a long break because of Intls this year for Arteta to bed in newbies.

To paraphrase Ragnick, we need precision key hole surgery, not open heart surgery…

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Ramsdale - £30M
ESR - £25M
Eddie - £20M

Plus a few quid for KT, Nelson, Tavares & Sambi hopefully. If we shift TP that frees up wages also.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Ramsdale - £30M
ESR - £25M
Eddie - £20M

Not to mention the on loan crew - Tavares, Tierney, Lokonga, Biereth etc. Should be perfectly plausible to get above £200m

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've gone off Isak. Sesko makes more sense to me given his age and potential. No point spending huge money to have another 24 year old striker. Feel Kai will be our no.9 to start the season.
No he doesn't. We don't need young potential. We need proven talent that is ready to deliver.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
No he doesn't. We don't need young potential. We need proven talent that is ready to deliver.

Striker is one of them positions where you need a first choice imo. You spend that much on Isak, a starting striker for a PL club, and it means you'll see Kai LCM.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom