• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,030
  • Views 310,092

ggunner12345

I refused to go in this thread till the end of the the season, I think a striker might be a transfer target. I also think Raya will be signed permanently

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First of all we need to start selling.

Get ESR Nelson Eddie and if you not want to use him Vieira too not to mention guys like Tierney Lokonga and Tavares all these guys have to be sold before we think about strengthen

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Neither will start here I think. Good players tho
We need to stop thinking about starters vs bench players. Olise especially would be very good cover and maybe even some competition for both Saka and Øde.

PL, CL, FA and League Cup and there’s plenty of games to go around for all of them.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Olise will not join to be a back up.
Well you don’t tell him that? Also, as I said, from a squad perspective the club and players joining should look at it as 3 players for 2 positions. We want to compete with City we need more qualitative depth.

Grealish has 36 apps this season, Kovacic 45, Doku 44, Alvarez 53… If City put out their best only one of these guys start, yet they still have plenty of game time across a season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neither Olise and Eze gonna join us to be rotating options they good enough to start at manutd or Sp**s for example if they don't mind then we can buy one of them both really interesting players and can bring something extra to the team

Gn1212

Not sure if you're being serious but I don't get people clowning you to be honest.

Gallagher would be a great Rice alternative. Been brilliant for Chelsea this season.

Solanke has been one of the best strikers in the league and his transition should be fairly smooth given Iraola's playing style.

Rashford is a big punt and another "Arteta, save me" project. Profile wise he's perfect but I will be a bit uneasy trying to save Rashford at his age now. Also worried with his body language. At least other "Arteta, save me" projects showed some desire and were if anything hard workers. I don't see hard work in Rashford.
IF he were to do the unthinkable and save him though, we're probably looking at 30+ goal a season player right there.

Mudi

This is the year where we go crazy for the last time. I believe we will spend £200m net spend with 6 squad players outgoing (not counting the ones who were out already) and 5 coming in

Given the surge of Havertz as striker, I believe we will go and get Sesko as he will not be required to lead the front line. Putting him on games where we are searching for goals or teams parking the bus, we can play Havertz and Sesko upfront with height and this will give us another weapon on attack

Also I believe we will try to get one world class signing: for some reason, I have the feeling we will try to get Musiala .... I don't know why but I have this feeling.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if you're being serious but I don't get people clowning you to be honest.

Gallagher would be a great Rice alternative. Been brilliant for Chelsea this season.

Solanke has been one of the best strikers in the league and his transition should be fairly smooth given Iraola's playing style.

Rashford is a big punt and another "Arteta, save me" project. Profile wise he's perfect but I will be a bit uneasy trying to save Rashford at his age now. Also worried with his body language. At least other "Arteta, save me" projects showed some desire and were if anything hard workers. I don't see hard work in Rashford.
IF he were to do the unthinkable and save him though, we're probably looking at 30+ goal a season player right there.

No mate fully serious. We need a combo 8/6 once Partey leaves and what better profile than Gallagher.

Can score goals but also sit deeper helping MO push forward more. We don’t need a full creative type and Conor is best in the market.

Fully agree on Dom he’s a top target man and a quality bag man for a progressive side as you’ve mentioned with Iraola.

Rashford screams reclamation project like we pulled off with Kai. He’s playing for a trash manager in a trash team and think he’ll rebound well with a new manager and environment.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom