• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
On what planet have things gone really bad? 😂

We’re about to qualify for the champions league for the first time in 42 years, finishing in our highest league position for 30 years.

That’s 18 months after taking over a team about to be relegated alongside a long European campaign.

Things are ****ing amazing
What if you don't qualify?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

We’re about to qualify for the champions league for the first time in 42 years, finishing in our highest league position for 30 years.

That’s 18 months after taking over a team about to be relegated alongside a long European campaign.

Agreed. I'm very excited for Villa's transfers this summer. I really hope they can build on this and break into the 'big 6'.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I'm not surprised Prince William supports Villa. It's like the most uncontroversial club you can support. Can you imagine if he was an Arsenal or United fan :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Since March would you not say the form has been bad? Getting knocked out of Europe and still not securing 4th even though Sp**s have been awful is bad.

The whole season is a success if you qualify for CL but in context of current form it’s been bad for a couple months.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Since March would you not say the form has been bad? Getting knocked out of Europe and still not securing 4th even though Sp**s have been awful is bad.

The whole season is a success if you qualify for CL but in context of current form it’s been bad for a couple months.

The form has dropped for sure. But you said things had gone “really bad”

They haven’t. Things are better than they’ve been in decades

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

There are levels to this. You get interest from a 6, she invites you over, and you’re the type to start rifling through her underwear drawer while she’s off to the bathroom.

We show up for a 7 who’s interested in us with two more 7s on each arm for extended play.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
There are levels to this. You get interest from a 6, she invites you over, and you’re the type to start rifling through her underwear drawer while she’s off to the bathroom.

We show up for a 7 who’s interested in us with two more 7s on each arm for extended play.
What?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I mean it quite obviously wouldn’t 😂😂

But we’ll get it so the point is moot
Not from the perspective of the overall objective, aston villa are not expected to get top 4. But from the position you were in, only one other competitior, Sp**s, who lost 4 in a row until yesterday, They were not exactly putting much pressue on you recently.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Not from the perspective of the overall objective, aston villa are not expected to get top 4. But from the position you were in, only one other competitior, Sp**s, who lost 4 in a row until yesterday, They were not exactly putting much pressue on you recently.
Yeah I disagree. Look at what teams he took over. Your point is nonsense, imo of course

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Are we going to say it? Emery out coaching Arteta cost us league along with benching Gabriel in a Karen fit early in season.

Emery has done a phenomenal job with Villa totally deserve CL. It is clear we backed the wrong guy’s project

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emery has done a phenomenal job with Villa totally deserve CL. It is clear we backed the wrong guy’s project

Show me one of these that Emery has won as a manager for an English team, and I will agree with you...

skysports-mikel-arteta-arsenal_5055917.jpg

Emery in Europe in England...

Battered 4-1 by Chelsea with us.
Battered 6-2 by Olympiacos with Villa.

...even "terrible" Mikel doesn't go out of Europe by more than 1 goal 🤷‍♂️

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Are we going to say it? Emery out coaching Arteta cost us league along with benching Gabriel in a Karen fit early in season.

If we had backed Unai, we'd have been in and out of top 4 with no title challenge and a very aged squad with many temporary fix players.

Probably would have won a Europa, I'll give you that.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

If we had backed Unai, we'd have been in and out of top 4 with no title challenge and a very aged squad with many temporary fix players.

Probably would have won a Europa, I'll give you that.
We would have won league as i doubt Unai 4 years in would have a defensive bench of Holding and F all. No question a decorated, experienced manager closes the deal last year. Maybe this year to. Who is responsible for 2 destroyed seasons due to Holding and no defensive cover? Undoubtedly Mik bottled last seasons title charge and our CL run 2 years ago as well.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom