• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best youngster in the Premiership?

Best young player in the EPL?

• Jose Reyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wayne Rooney

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Scott Parker

• James Milner

• Glen Johnson

• Kolo Toure

• Paul Robinson

• Other?

• Total voters

jeremiesgirl

Mad Jens said:
Well, if you considering 'youngster' based on their age then Ashley Cole and John Terry can also be on there. Both are 23. I would've put Aliadiere on there as well, but I'm notoriously biased.

I will join you Mad Jens in being biased too and claiming Ali should be in the poll! :)

Mark

Established Member
Ali should be on there, but he hasn't made an impact on any important games. He's played very well in the Carling Cup but he hasn't played enough in bigger games and made an impact. Hopefully he will be on there one day.

Taozhe

I'll go for Toure who has been responsible for our rock solid defensive partnership with campell.

Aussie

Established Member
The exiting thing is that we havee two on that list. Toure and Reyes it makes for a good future.

Jasper

Youngsters meaning under 18? Cesc Fabregas!

Under 23?

Performance and revelations, best worth: Toure!
Proven performer: Ashley Cole
Potential superstars: Reyes (tie) Christiano Ronaldo
Sure thing: Scott Parker
Overrated: Rooney
Overrated and overpriced: Glen Johnson
Most likely to fail: Rooney (tie) Johnson
Most likely to be sold: Glen Johnson

Senght

Cristano is a diver and is is useless. Been quiet good in the previous few performances though. Took a dive and injured himself in teh Porto game. Excluding Toure and Reyes, ill take Rooney. This guy is just class.

rachael-8

i wouldnt call kolo a youngster anymore,otherwise he would of got my vote easy,hes been so consistent and has formed a splendid partnership with sol
so ill vote for milner,i think hes a very mature player for his age,and will be very successful .his performances of late have been very good

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cristano is a diver and is is useless. Been quiet good in the previous few performances though. Took a dive and injured himself in teh Porto game. Excluding Toure and Reyes, ill take Rooney. This guy is just class.
He was supposedly injured with a broken leg or knee ligament damage. I was getting excited :lol: :lol: as i was thinking "serves him right for trying all those uneccessary stepovers ;D , for the hope that someone trips him us. Stupid fool., but wasn't out for even 1 match, and that pissed me off :evil: :evil: ?? Don't think them boyz at Manure have a good medical team. SHAME ON YOU LOOSERS. ;D ;D

orion

Parker and Kolo have been brilliant all through the season, but do they qualify as youngsters?

Glen Johnson and our own Gael Clichy have also been absolute class when ever I've seen them play and it would be a choice between these two for me.

Rooney could be the most talented of the lot, but has probably not been playing to his best potential this season, but then I've not watched that much of Everton to really say.

Other non listed players that have made an impression on me include Paul Gallagher, Lloyd Samuel, Moritz Voltz, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Mikael Forsell.

Balquia

Kolo Toure is still a youngster. Until a player reaches 23 then they're considered to be youngsters still. He deserves young player of the year but he'll be overlooked and it'll go to someone less talented, less consistent and therefore less deserving :(

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
i will give my vote to Scott Parker if he still at Charlton
Yeah man. What have you been up to lately. Not up-to-date with the footballing side of things are you???

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom