• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Big Sam Allardyce

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 4,166

True Gooner

Established Member
Re: Often got the better of Arsenal's Arsène Wenger

GaelForce22 said:
How many times has he actually beaten us? Twice?

The only managers that have consistently gotten the better of Wenger are probably Mourinho, Ferguson and Hughes.

Ferguson v Wenger was a pretty even battle until the start of this season. Head to head wins still is pretty close although a couple of games in Ferugon's favour.

I think only Mourinho's managed to get one over Wenger.

Meatwad

before the champions league clash last season i think wenger may have been ahead of fergie in their head-to-head. yeah like true gooner said only mourinho can say he's in wenger's head or something.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

It's one of those optical illusions, boots. If you look straight at him you see an ugly fat man. Turn the picture upside down though and you'll see... well, an ugly fat woman. With a beard.

alboots101

Established Member

top answer..Klaus...i`ve cracked that one for eons with no reply.

I actually remember the lumbering **** playing...nothing changes.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

I'm telling the truths, boots. Look, I've got proof:

sampic2423109.jpg

It's like Mama Fratelli from The Goonies reincarnated.

alboots101 said:
I actually remember the lumbering c**t playing...nothing changes.
Must've been quite an unpleasant experience. Were Bolton as terrible back then as they are nowadays?

alboots101

Established Member

yes they were...and wifes asking why I`m lauching again....stupid..you would think after nearly two years of typing clicking and laughing she`d no better.

I`ll leave lauching in....seems like a good word.

alboots101

Established Member

I love that bloke....loved his Mustang more though.

Not a fan of Sam.

Timleaf

Established Member

Dear Fatboy,

I hope you get sent to hell and raped by satans molten hot **** while crows peck at your liver from now until ertenity you sad, racist, ignorant, stupid f&ck!!

Yours sincerely,

Timmy

alboots101

Established Member

Timleaf said:
Dear Fatboy,

I hope you get sent to hell and raped by satans molten hot **** while crows peck at your liver from now until ertenity you sad, racist, ignorant, stupid f&ck!!

Yours sincerely,

Timmy and boots.

fixed.

dbig

I don't remember Arsène playing mind games with the dregs of the league. The only ones I remember were Ferguson and Mourinho. He usually ignores the rest of them. He wasn't even bothered about MoN's crazy rants a few weeks back.

number_0

Established Member
Re: Allardyce - Often got the better of Arsenal's Arsène Wenger

I bet that's the highlight of his CV

"Often gets the better of Arsène Wenger"

Uncle Mike

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
"Often got the better of Wenger" :lol:

The hippo has faced us with various teams 25 times since Wenger took over Arsenal. Allardyce has won four games. During eleven years. What a record!
Maybe he should ask Sp**s' DVD department to make him a highlight reel.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

GaelForce22 said:
How many times has he actually beaten us? Twice?

The only managers that have consistently gotten the better of Wenger are probably Mourinho, Ferguson and Hughes.

I highly doubt Hughes got the better of Wenger too.

He got some wins when he was at Man City but Wenger truly battered him during his Blackburn tenure. I can only remember one Hughes win over us, when they knocked us out of FA Cup in 2007.

Reactions: A_G

outlaw_member

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
:) On that note, I'm done with all my work for the week now. I'm gonna have a beer and watch some Steve McQueen. Thomas Crown feels like a good choice tonight. It's been a while. I'm going out with a song, Boots style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAGGTVft5Lk

Come on, there are better McQueen films to watch. Papillon for one.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Meh, I never said it was his best one. It's a great movie, though. Not to mention, a brilliant song.

Papillon is great. I like Bullitt and Tom Horn best as far as McQueen's performances goes, though. It's too bad First Artists completely butchered the latter movie. It could've been epic.

outlaw_member

Established Member

I preffered The Getaway over Bullitt but the score in both films were brilliant. No-one trumps Morricone though, ain't that right Bootsy?

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom