• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Ben Jacobs is an average source at best but we know that we like Bruno G.

I still don’t think he’s the right player profile, I’d prefer De Jong but if it was Bruno or Zubimendi I’d want Bruno for the overall quality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jacob Ben should stick get info from Saudi clubs. But wait Newcastle controlled by Saudis

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I like Guimaraes, but he cant be our only midfielder, or be the #8 we are looking for. For me Bruno gives us that cover for Rice and line break passing from the #6 position. He doubles as an #8 depending on the opposition and competition.

We need a killer 8/10 to come in, a player that can unlock the tightest blocks. If Douglas Luiz and Frenkie De Jong will cost to much, then go for Nico Barella. That will complete our midfield both in quality and depth.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

BrunoG is an absolute C***. A real sh*thouse of the highest order. I cannot stand him.

But if we sign then he’ll be our c***. We wouldn’t just tolerate him we’d celebrate him.

A bit like @Rasmi really…
I’m nothing like Bruno. And the goal for the summer should be decrease the Brazilians, not increase

Xoxo

£80 million for guimares when we can get superior players like de jong,kimich, barela for far less than that. Everything in EPL is overrated.

Arsenal should go for bruno fernandes, he will excel here and united will be happy to sell him for around 30/40 million

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
£80 million for guimares when we can get superior players like de jong,kimich, barela for far less than that. Everything in EPL is overrated

Bro what.

Barella would cost way more than £80m? Coz otherwise wtf are we doing here 😭

Fr though I don’t think he moves for anything less than 100, probably more like 120 esp for a rich PL club.

Xoxo

Bro what.

Barella would cost way more than £80m? Coz otherwise wtf are we doing here 😭

Fr though I don’t think he moves for anything less than 100, probably more like 120 esp for a rich PL club.
I don't think so, barela won't cost more than havertz.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I like Bruno a lot, but spending £80M on him would piss me off. We had two opportunities to sign him before, and we said no because he wasn't “PL-proven”. As long as we get everything we need, I can accept this.

jaystewart

This doesn't bode well for Ødegaard... Imagine 4 centrebacks in defence and Guimares and Rice in midfield. Super conservative line up, something has to give. You either go with 2 in midfield and 4 attackers (i.e Havertz roaming and putting a defensive shift in like he does) or go for a very progressive midfielder alongside Rice and Guimares. Ødegaard doesn't fit into either picture.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I don't think so, barela won't cost more than havertz.

I wish but na you’re nuts. Guy is one of the top 5 midfielders in Europe, has years left on his contract and stars for club and country.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Third different club from which he's being linked to us.

I like Bruno's fit for us but he wouldn't be my first option. De Jong or Paquetá would be my preference.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
This doesn't bode well for Ødegaard... Imagine 4 centrebacks in defence and Guimares and Rice in midfield. Super conservative line up, something has to give. You either go with 2 in midfield and 4 attackers (i.e Havertz roaming and putting a defensive shift in like he does) or go for a very progressive midfielder alongside Rice and Guimares. Ødegaard doesn't fit into either picture.

Guimares is a very progressive midfielder 84th percentile for assists, 70th percentile for non penalty goals, 90th percentile for progressive passes, 97th percentile for take ons. He's also defensively has plenty of bite.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom