• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Joao Neves would be really good. He's very good right now and has a very high ceiling. Really hard working midfielder.

It sounds like City have been targeting him behind the scenes. They might be further down the line than we are with him. Still teams beat them to players sometimes

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

£80M for Bruno is probably the best we can get in this market given his wages are also half decent.

Issue will be if PSG or City come in as well.

Burrata

Player:Saka
joao neves is mid this season + needs a true defensive midfielder with him + check enzo and how overrated he is. let neves develop and let's see in the future

bruno g is the way to go, pl proven and experienced in NT and CL + going to reach his peak at 27

can play with or without rice, can fill lcm and 6 (rice too). we would be very flexible, experienced (no time for project players anymore)

bonus : do brazil and we will finally get that relationism in the left hand side with big gabi and martinelli

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
It sounds like City have been targeting him behind the scenes. They might be further down the line than we are with him. Still teams beat them to players sometimes
We can't let them get him. They already have the highly rated Claudio Echeverri coming next season. If the interest is genuine then we should be all over this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neves has release clause of 120M€ Benfica rate him very highly I think also too early for him to move

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t want a young gamble from Portugal for big money. Let’s leave that to Chelsea. It’s really worked out for them with Enzo and Mudryk after all.

I’ve warmed to Bruno. I would have been even more warmed to him if he didn’t have such a poor temperament, but I’m willing to put that aside for the quality he brings and being PL proven.

Bruno is currently my first choice realistic CM.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Joao Neves looks too small for Arteta.

Bruno at 80M is a for win all. Good deal of profit for Newcastle, and with Tonali coming back might be felt less. Their fans are already deluding themselves into why'd he come here though, similar to Rice last year.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t want a young gamble from Portugal for big money. Let’s leave that to Chelsea. It’s really worked out for them with Enzo and Mudryk after all.

I’ve warmed to Bruno. I would have been even more warmed to him if he didn’t have such a poor temperament, but I’m willing to put that aside for the quality he brings and being PL proven.

Bruno is currently my first choice realistic CM.
Since the money is the same. Bruno is known quantity and much safer bet. The last time we bought from Portugal we bought the least physical player in the league

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think like with the Rice deal, Edu has been working this one for a while. And that probably puts us in a good position.

Guimaraes gives us that physicality and technicality in the PL, and technicality in the CL. What I want to also see is more use of Fabio Vieira next season, giving us that creativity, particularly vertical play.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not really seeing the City stuff. They've not even got rid of Calvin Philips and then they're going to have to bin Kovacic.
Don’t forget Nunes who is another underwhelming CM signing for them. With Kovacic and Nunes, I don’t get why they would be in for Bruno.

All these no6/8 CMs they’re signing atm are flopping. Phillips, Nunes etc. probably because Rodri is ever present in the lineup and indispensable.

They’d need to sell 1 of Kovacic and Nunes, and Bruno would still need to accept being a somewhat bit part player there…

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom