• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

Newchange

Much rather Paqueta he’s exactly what we need in midfield. Strength, tenacious, technical ability, has played with Rice and would take the creative burden off Ødegaard

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

There isn't a serious link to this guy? Wtf are we talking about him ffs

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Seems like Musiala, Bruno G and Paqueta may all be available.

All really good, Musiala is the most exciting for me but Bruno G and Paqueta do seem to have a better defensive side to their game, in that order.

For me it's Musiala then Paqueta then Bruno G. Like them all though

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Seems like Musiala, Bruno G and Paqueta may all be available.

All really good, Musiala is the most exciting for me but Bruno G and Paqueta do seem to have a better defensive side to their game, in that order.

For me it's Musiala then Paqueta then Bruno G. Like them all though

Yeah and unfortunately I think that orders most unrealistic 🙂↕️

jaystewart

We are defensively solid but we can't cut through tougher opponents. You need to supplement Ødegaard in this role which is why Guimares doesn't make sense to me. If Musiala is available, you absolutely have to go for him.

We probably need to know who our new left winger will be first though :lol:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
We are defensively solid but we can't cut through tougher opponents. You need to supplement Ødegaard in this role which is why Guimares doesn't make sense to me. If Musiala is available, you absolutely have to go for him.

We probably need to know who our new left winger will be first though :lol:

Musiala won’t actually be available, not for us anyway. If there is any sniff at all, then he goes City. I just don’t see how you trade Bayern for Arsenal just coming into your prime as much as that will hurt the sensibilities of some of you.

Maybe once we’ve actually won sth real we can entertain signings like that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Musiala would be dream. But you can always get the next Musiala. It’s about time we sign someone rated as wonderkid and just go for it.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Personally I'm not a massive fan. But we do desperately need CM help. I still don't think Newcastle will sell their top boys either

Last edited:

jaystewart

Musiala won’t actually be available, not for us anyway. If there is any sniff at all, then he goes City. I just don’t see how you trade Bayern for Arsenal just coming into your prime as much as that will hurt the sensibilities of some of you.

Maybe once we’ve actually won sth real we can entertain signings like that.
I agree, fat chance we get him. As it currently stands I would say Madrid > City > Bayern > Arsenal/Barca. Musiala is far from his prime and we have a far better project than Bayern imho allowing us to beat them to Rice/Havertz. If we win the league this season, we would flip Bayern I'd say.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wanted him from France, but I friggin' hate this guy nowadays, after all his idiotic fouls like elbow to Jorginho's back of the head, and "accidentally" stepping on the achilles of Saka etc. While the referees don't punish him.

But the best options for Arsenal for the top DMF/CMF player are Luiz and Guimaraes. I would pay more for them than Zubimendi from another league.

So I guess I could be fine with him, especially if Arteta and others could coach being an s-hole out of him. One good thing about players like this is, that they will give everything for their team-mates once they join a club.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Don’t fancy our chances beating City to a second signing. Don’t think there’s a London factor for him etc. But he would be a brilliant signing for us

TBF Chelsea have beaten City to players too. I think it comes down to the numbers and we can compete now. London is also a factor for most players because if you have the money of a pro-footballer it can offer better experiences than Manchester etc

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom