• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli should be secured also before klopp eventually come to get him next summer also

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think it makes any sense for him to leave at this stage. He's only 20 and already the face of Arsenal, where he's the main man and will play every week. He could sign a massive 5 year contract at Arsenal, then in 3 years reasses where he and the club are.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think it makes any sense for him to leave at this stage. He's only 20 and already the face of Arsenal, where he's the main man and will play every week. He could sign a massive 5 year contract at Arsenal, then in 3 years reasses where he and the club are.
He'll be here until 2026 at least a guy of his talent there will be rumors of him leaving every season just like Kane with Sp**s top clubs will want them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We should have had him tied down long before now. He's obviously been keeping his options open though which is the sensible thing to do from his point of view.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He is the most obvious one to leave as i think he is the most ambitious member of the squad.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Even so it won't stop clubs from wanting or players from leaving look at mane for example. The important of that time come we won't give them away cheaply.
Youre right it could be like every summer, when you feared Henry, Pires or Viera leaving at our peak.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
City let us have Zinchenko and Jesus for a reason, that £80m will be coming back our way.

:shivering:

Looks a bit like that. Little sweetener from Pep, we'll give you some of our squadies as long as we get Saka somewhere down the road.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think we were in for Raphinhia to get prepared for Man City's offer for Saka. Now that we couldn't buy Raphinhia, I don't think we let him go anywhere.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think it'll be hard to get him to sign a new deal. Especially now after the monumental failure of last season.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He'll be here until 2026 at least a guy of his talent there will be rumors of him leaving every season just like Kane with Sp**s top clubs will want them.

The only difference is, unlike Kane, Saka's agent isn't an imbecile asking his client to commit to a 6-year contract :lol:

As you said, he'll be leaving in the next couple of summers but not this one.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Saka has the world at his feet. Will not reach Mbappe levels of greatness, but the bracket just under. No way he should sign a new contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom