• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

So it was actually England who said he should leave and rest. Wonder if we'll get an apology from everyone who called us and him a disgrace for pulling out of the England squad. 🤔

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He misses one game for England and they go back to looking like England losing to Iceland 2016 edition, lost to an average Brazil team that was even understrength too ffs and should have lost like 4-0.

And other fans wonder why he is THE Starboy, and you players never step up when he's not there...simple really 🤷‍♂️

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
People think Saka's best attribute is his decision making, I'm not sure of that (I think he is too ambitious sometimes, but at least he doesn't have the tunnel vision of Martinelli who is right now a far more childish on the pitch), I think it is his antecipation off-the-ball, body strength and durability while being above average, good (but not very good or great) in all the dribbling, passing or shooting. Saka should be touching his prime already as he is a very experienced young player in physical prime.
He is close enough to being world class already.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
HIs declining pace and constantly being kicked does make you think long term of his future on the wing, I'd think it's a waste of his footballing i.Q and progressive passing not to play him in the interior halfspace rather than doing touchline shifts. Any other gaffer would have built the team around him to maximise his capabilities.

Riou

Any other gaffer would have built the team around him to maximise his capabilities.

Under Mikel, Saka has become...

One of the best and highest valued young players in the world.

Developed from a left back early into his senior career into a top right winger.

Pretty much universally seen as Arsenal's main guy, as he's the face of the team.

A starter for his national team by pretty much 20 years old.

Going for back to back seasons in the Prem with double figure goals and assists.

2 time Arsenal player of the season, 1 time PFA young player of the year and PFA team of the year.

...yeah Bukayo has really been wasting his time here so far, Mikel Out!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
HIs declining pace and constantly being kicked does make you think long term of his future on the wing, I'd think it's a waste of his footballing i.Q and progressive passing not to play him in the interior halfspace rather than doing touchline shifts. Any other gaffer would have built the team around him to maximise his capabilities.

He is missing some pace if he would have the pace like Martinelli he would have been a different player.

Riou

Saka even managed to rattle his cúck brother:

...how I feel about both these accounts though...

9afa836c-c155-4ded-8c8d-a4dd65b52de7_text.gif

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom