• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.0%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 67 49.6%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.3%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only good thing about bottling a third season in a row, is I can laugh at this limp thing now...

smile-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sir limpalot..Limpayo...Bart Limpson..etc

He is not coming back from this...

If anything, here's his chance to capitalise on it. Score against Wolves & do a limping celebration as a sort of "take that" to the media & fans.

Much like Eto'o did when Mourinho called him an old man after he scored against Sp**s & ran to the corner to lean on the flag for support with his back arched forward :lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
If anything, here's his chance to capitalise on it. Score against Wolves & do a limping celebration as a sort of "take that" to the media & fans.

Much like Eto'o did when Mourinho called him an old man after he scored against Sp**s & ran to the corner to lean on the flag for support with his back arched forward :lol:

I'd put money on him scoring and us losing with him going off the pitch limping as usual.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He needs to own this now, or he's finished really.

Needs to move on from the Nando's sauce and get a branded walking stick now or something 😅

He definitely needs a bigger attacking star to take the talisman expectations from his back.... Last season, Martinelli did his fair share and they sort of bailed each other out but this season it's been different hence the increased expectation from fans and media alike.
It is absolutely crucial we get someone who can bang them in and assist him and at this point there are very few expensive profiles! This is the time to put money where our mouth is and go big on Killian, Osimehm, Jamal or Simons.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom