• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 68 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
One thing I've noticed with Saka is that when an opposition fullback on his side gets an early yellow card, Saka does not then take advantage in getting him send off, today vs Toti, last week vs Davies and earlier this season vs Udogie in the North London Derby spring to mind...

Surely one should relish that early yellow card and get back at him to get him send off with taking him on more often.

Dynamic

Had his few special moments, which reminded how impactful he could (and should) be a the moment, while he has mostly been a disappointment lately.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I thought he was starting to look like the real Saka again today, very lively had some moments where he looked like the Saka of old, unlucky not to get a goal or assist today. Linking up well, even drifting infield at times.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Much better today after getting kicked from pillar to post. Unlucky not to score with his right-footed effort. Give him a day or two off training and wrap him in cotton wool for Chelski.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Had a mare again vs Wolves, need to go for a RW this summer and compete for the spot. If this form continues he'll be at Crystal Palace in 2 years.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Managers telling the fullback to just tackle him from behind first 10 minutes they know refs won't book them dirty tactics but clearly working to limit saka..
Wonder if his reputation is not big enough to protect him from that, imagine someone doing that to Ronaldo or Messi, surely refs would be giving yellow with a threat of red for the same tackle if it was them. Ronaldo was tackled like that all the time when he started and only later refs were protecting/overprotecting him

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
You should be at the training ground working on your finishing mate, don't worry about Bukayo
Hope he gets his sh1t together because Saka is one of our poorest players in recent weeks. Don't understand why Arteta subs off better players than him and keeps Saka 90 mins on the pitch stinking up the place.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What the hell has Palmer done to be so highly rated anyway, ffs?

When Saka was carrying Arsenal when we were poor (was also younger than Cole too, starting for England as well) it was always "he needs to do it in title races, he needs to do it in the Champions League" before everyone agrees he's great.

While this tramp leaves City after doing nothing at all, scored pens with Chelsea fighting for Conference League qualification...and now he's already better than Bukayo?

**** off.

outlawz

What the hell has Palmer done to be so highly rated anyway, ffs?

When Saka was carrying Arsenal when we were poor (was also younger than Cole too, starting for England as well) it was always "he needs to do it in title races, he needs to do it in the Champions League" before everyone agrees he's great.

While this tramp leaves City after doing nothing at all, scored pens with Chelsea fighting for Conference League qualification...and now he's already better than Bukayo?

**** off.
Joint leading the race for a Golden Boot.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Joint leading the race for a Golden Boot.

Saka is on I think his third season he can get double figures in goals and assists, back to back title challenges, put up numbers in his first Champions League campaign and scored for his country in a World Cup.

Fighting for the golden boot is great (something I want an Arsenal forward to do again soon) but consistency at the top is key, as anyone can have a one hit wonder season...I mean Andy Johnson finished 2nd to Henry in the golden boot race in 2005 ffs :lol:

Obviously Palmer will be better than Johnson, but lets give him a bit more time before comparing him to someone as consistent as Saka.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
If anything, here's his chance to capitalise on it. Score against Wolves & do a limping celebration as a sort of "take that" to the media & fans.

Much like Eto'o did when Mourinho called him an old man after he scored against Sp**s & ran to the corner to lean on the flag for support with his back arched forward :lol:

Agreed. In fact he should score and then jump into the disabled supporters enclosure and grab a pair of crutches, hobble towards the camera, mock fire them using Foden’s rifle celebration to put @Trilly in the mud, then lean in to the camera and shout “ @Macho - hoooold that” and then hang the crutches on the camera before limping back to rejoin the game.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom