• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Changes made. Wirtz, Schick and Xhaka now on. Need to secure that invincibility!
It would be hilarious if Augsburg won on last day. Doesn’t change much but messes up history

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
On every match in Bundesliga today there's an incredible atmosphere from the fans.

It's miles away and better energy than the atmosphere in the Premier League stadiums

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The team that finishes 16th will be in a relegation playoff against the team that finishes 3rd in Bundesliga 2, which is Fortuna Düsseldorf.

Darmstadt and Koln confirmed relegated.
Pretty sure he knows that, everyone whos watching Bundesliga for more than one season does.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wow, Union Berlin get a penalty in extra time, which may well save them from relegation/knockout 🔥

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom