• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No Kante
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mohamed sayed Elneny will put beautiful sideways performance and put one in top corner against 70m flop.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I thought Galaxy brain Arteta peaked with his Villarreal 1st leg lineup but never thought I'd say just not bother to play an RB while also playing two LCB's.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I honestly don't find that Chelsea team (or any team they can put out) impressive at all, tbh.

Tuchel deserves all the credit for where they are right now for me...didn't really rate him before this (thought he was just riding the Klopp wave if I'm honest) but has been brilliant for Chelsea.
Yeah credit to Tuchel for winning games with one of the most powerful squads in European football.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Will a thumping here at Stamford Bridge get Paella out of my club?

If so, Tommy T masterclass please.

:pray:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This guy has a dream job, no responsibilities managing a big club like Arsenal. 1 out of 5 some formation will work, so it's OK as long as Arsenal is his learning toy.
This job has no value these days, every muppet can do it the way Arteta is doing it.

I'm guessing ESR will have a free role, CB's will have to play again in this formation which they haven't played for months, and it got picked against Chelsea away.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Do not like that line-up and formation one bit.

This may hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom