• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
AM posters clinching their fists at this post.

tenor.gif

This treatment needed.
When we have an Arsenalmania party and @Juan Matas Beard shows up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Europa Conference s**t mean most of our will likely staying because we'll need bigger squad i don't want us get near that i barely can take europa league hopefully Everton and Sp**s show more effort finishing 7th. I'd take 8th if mean most of these guys get sold

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If any theme suited the Conference League, it's definitely Uncle Krackers WWF remixed "What Chu Lookin' At?" song :lol:

GoonerJay24

Can’t be proud to be a fan of what we’ve seen in recent years. Owner that doesn’t give a toss, washed up players, midtable finishes, players performing when the pressure is off etc.

I’m proud of the Hale End boys.
That right there is the media and certain high profile fan platforms brainwashing you.

Did Liverpool fans lose there pride a decade ago? No, because there's rarely a perpetual negative narrative attaching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom