• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I put him as my favorite player on here as a light troll but now I actually love him. He's been good for us.

This was such a great signing and story. For a player to be hated by everyone but me and winning all the fan base over and now most are talking about him being our starting striker next season!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
His inclusion in midfield cost us the season. I told you guys in June that you don't win trophies with Havertz in midfield and we paid for it. However, Havertz as a forward is a top player with room to grow.

This is such a strange way of looking at it. We lost by 2 points, You can point to many fine margins over the season and say thats where we lost it.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He missed two chances in that game, so??
Haaland missed half a dozen today and not scored once, their team still win.

Go **** off with your agenda.
If you want a head, go collect your own.
It's not an agenda. We lost the second half because we lost control. The missed chance from Trossard gets overblown. Fans like to blame the front three for not taking their chances, but if you look at our xA stats throughout the season it tells a wider picture. We didn't create enough for our attackers.

RunTheTrap

ghosts side GIF

Once again, the paragon of truth is being attacked for saying it how it is. If we never played Havertz in midfield, we are a 95-point team. When will people learn to not go up against me?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Huge respect for this guy and how he has turned things around. That takes a lot of mental strength. Obviously everyone was disappointed at FT but he was absolutly devestated, obvious how desperately he wanted it. Such an unselfish player, puts in a huge shift every game. Look forward to seeing him next season.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Speaks volumes that his second half of the season at CF has changed the debate about Arsenal needing a CF. It's gone from "We 100% need (insert world class striker)" to exploring more young prospect types.

I was a fan of him before he joined but I had no idea he'd be this good at CF. Genuinely been top class since permanently getting put at CF.

RunTheTrap

people keep mentioning Villa game missed it was tow difficult chances what about Trossard who missed certain goal from 2 yards?
Because you’re reducing the game to one singular moment, when the bigger issue was our inability to control the second half of the game. Trossard missing is not why we conceded two goals.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Although i prefer him CF, one thing to point out is was he deemed a flop in CM because of him, or because Jesus and Martinelli were soo off form this season?

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Because you’re reducing the game to one singular moment, when the bigger issue was our inability to control the second half of the game. Trossard missing is not why we conceded two goals.
you are type of guys that always want to find someone to blame. in fact, you are reducing our season to the failure of a single player. leave it as it is. we lost the title and we can't do anything about it. hopefully, we get back stronger next year.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't like Chelsea and thought he was another dud cast off and expensive too. He's turned it around this calendar year. Arteta said he was good in three positions and it's a shame it took so long for him to adjust/be accommodated as a forward. I don't think he has enough goals in him to start the season as main striker but with a decent number 9, I'd be happy to rotate. Him caring and wanting to be here is good. I'll support Germany at the Euros because of him.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom