• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cozier-Dubery: It’s A Me, Amario

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Should have been wrapped up this Summer and loaned before the start of the season. Think he's stalled a bit with another year of youth football, the exact thing I hoped wouldn't happen. We need to get his contract done ASAP so we can loan him this January.

FWIW, he should have had the nod over Sagoe Jr based on trajectory and performance from last season but Sagoe Jr has been on better form this year and I'd argue he's in just as much of a need for a loan aswell. Cozier-Duberry can definitely feel aggreived that he hasn't had a competitive opportunity yet IMO.

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
:lol: the windows closing and there's no sign of him being touted for a loan. If he is stuck playing U21s for the rest of the season, I'm almost certain he's gonna leave for nothing. That'll suck tbh, I actually rate Cozier-Duberry pretty highly. Youth international, steep development since joining the club, versatile, good raw attributes and a good technical player aswell. At the very least I would have liked to get some coin for him.

Very disappointed in the lack of loans and direction for the youngsters post-u18s in general tbh.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
:lol: the windows closing and there's no sign of him being touted for a loan. If he is stuck playing U21s for the rest of the season, I'm almost certain he's gonna leave for nothing. That'll suck tbh, I actually rate Cozier-Duberry pretty highly. Youth international, steep development since joining the club, versatile, good raw attributes and a good technical player aswell. At the very least I would have liked to get some coin for him.

Very disappointed in the lack of loans and direction for the youngsters post-u18s in general tbh.

That’s Arteta for you. I have zero confidence that any of our young players will get a chance under this manager.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Try to build your way up playing semi-regularly for Ajax/Dortmund next season or watching Saka starting ahead of you (his 90th start) in a dead rubber game?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah he would be wise to move. Start your career in Belgium or Netherlands is great opportunity

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That’s Arteta for you. I have zero confidence that any of our young players will get a chance under this manager.
I would imagine it's a hard sell to anybody to be Saka's bag carrier tbh but given Cozier-Duberry's versatility, being a Gooner and the overt similarity in playstyle to Saka (which I personally think is overblown, he isn't really a clone of Saka, but there is a strong similarity), I thought he'd have been locked down way eariler and they'd have sold it to him.

At present, the only player who actually WANTS that job is Reiss Nelson, who doesn't even play his best football on that wing - nor does Arteta have any interest in playing him significantly either. So I honestly had the faint belief that Cozier-Duberry would eventually be the guy to back him up. To lose him so easily would be annoying, but I don't really have too much of an issue. We've lost talents before, we'll lose even more especially now with Arteta at the helm and the team largely performing. I'd just rather not lose our best ones, and especially not for peanuts either.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I would imagine it's a hard sell to anybody to be Saka's bag carrier tbh but given Cozier-Duberry's versatility, being a Gooner and the overt similarity in playstyle to Saka (which I personally think is overblown, he isn't really a clone of Saka, but there is a strong similarity), I thought he'd have been locked down way eariler and they'd have sold it to him.

At present, the only player who actually WANTS that job is Reiss Nelson, who doesn't even play his best football on that wing - nor does Arteta have any interest in playing him significantly either. So I honestly had the faint belief that Cozier-Duberry would eventually be the guy to back him up. To lose him so easily would be annoying, but I don't really have too much of an issue. We've lost talents before, we'll lose even more especially now with Arteta at the helm and the team largely performing. I'd just rather not lose our best ones, and especially not for peanuts either.

The idea because saka is stuck in rw no player in the academy can make it is crazy. I also never understood why saka at times can’t play on the left, even for 20 mins during games. He went from a player who played all his academy football on the left to one that can’t even be used there anymore

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Waiting for @UpTheGunnerz and co to come in here and gaslight us into believing this isn't a problem and that youth players we could get money for walking out on us is completely fine.

I’m too dumb to be gaslighting anyone. Una that term comes from an old 40s movie?

Also who is Cozburry Merie even

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Yeah. I like ACD a lot, but I still think the likelihood of him making at a club like Arsenal is very slim indeed. That said, his rise has been swift, so he may defy expectations although his progress has slowed this year.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom