• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Didier Agathe

Army of Me

Established Member
Mostarac said:
pha2er said:
celtic fans have been hoping for this guy to bugger off for ages.

Not according to a Guardian article, that article said that most Celtic-supporters wanted him to stay, and The Guardian is not exactly The Sun, is it?
maybe not but I know my fair share of Celtic fans, and not a single one wanted him there.

It's rumoured he complained constantly about his contract without actually putting in any effort to earn a better one.

The last time anyone saw a half decent performance from this guy was v Porto in the UEFA Cup, and that wasn't exactly recent.

No way guys, this should not happen. It's plain wrong.

polaris sc

asajoseph said:
Yes we can - he's a free agent, so we're able to sign him at any point.

i was comparing it to the roy keane situation where he couldnt play for them untill the new year, maybe that was because of something else

Bergy_1995

Seems like a Wenger signing if you ask me, a bit like the Poom deal. He wouldn't play unless there's a terrible crisis...i.e. worst comes to worst.

But that just makes me wonder why he signs "below-par" players as cover. Well, imo anyway. I've never rated him tbh...he had one or two good seasons, but that was in SPL - which is no EPL.

May aswell just sign good players permanently.

famous no 10

Established Member
Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
Ome people have no idea what so ever about football... If you don't no something keep it shut!

I take it then that this forum is for the football genius only?

I'm sorry, but I thought that even the most ignorant of football fan should be able to increase knowledge of transfer windows, transfers and general football/Arsenal topics and to enter a free debate...maybe some opinions are off the mark, some are inaccurate and need to be put straight, but until you can offer some enlightenment to these people, you are no more adding to an intelligent discussion than the people you are generalising about...and it's "know" not "no".

longrufus

Established Member
By the way asa, he is a right back, an attacking one at that, so make no dillusion that he will play CB.
And i think Flamini has been excellent at RB, and with Eboue back, there is no need.
Average in Scotland would come to mind, there are hardly a lot of clubs fighting for his services, not arsenal material.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom